IGNORED

Massage topic

papp

Hi all,

Maybe I missed something or just didn't look / search well enough. There doasn't seem to be a topic on massage parlors.

If there is one, please let me know! If not, I would like to set one up.

I have had only one experience with a massage parlor (in BKK). Liked it very much. It is just different from what I have known till now. Not that I won't do anything else than massage parlors from now on :Laugh1: But I did try one when bacj in the Netherlands. They have them here too, although not many. And more expensive. And less-nice-looking-girls / women.

Anyway, I definetely want to go there when in Pattaya. I would like feedback / info, specifically on massage parlors.

In BKK, I went to Nataree. Was a great experience. Being soaped and washed in the bathtub, girl taking care of everything, and the happy end (more than just BJ). Beautiful girls. Nice smiles (of course, in the LOS). Spoke English.

probably not a good place to discuss this in an open forum

You are probably right. I now have the rights to access the protected forums. Do you know if the topic exists there?

Lots of Traditional, Foot and oil massage places in town. Soi Honey seems to have the "best" ones these days, if extras are what you're after. Of course there's 3-4 soapy massage places down by Big C.

You are probably right. I now have the rights to access the protected forums. Do you know if the topic exists there?

maybe place it in the business section. you might get more hits there :Good_Post:

Thanks for your information on Nataree. I'll be in Bangkok in a few days and nice to have a recommendation for a good soapy.