IGNORED

Topping 12call sim card with Paypal?

Hello, I buy 300 baht top cards for 12call in 7/11 shops. I need 800 bahts already per month just for the internet fee..

I was wondering if there's a way to use my paypal account to buy credits for this 12call sim card?

I went there: http://www.ais.co.th/12call/en/topup.html

But can't find a way, I didn't click on everything yet, but so far I haven't found anything, do you know the process?

What would you recommend for internet on the phone in pattaya? I've seen some ads for TRUE 3G & WIFI sim card, but I'm not sure it is really working yet in Pattaya, it's not so clear reading their leaflet and plus they're talking that since 3G is not official in Thailand yet, they must not make it commercial, only free, so that's experimental. Anyway I don't understand when it's not explained clearly, do they do it or not and is it working and will it continue to work? Do you have experience in this?

Thanks!

I don't know about Paypal.

However, if you have a bank account in Thailand (I have Bangkok Bank), you can use your online banking to send loads to your cell phone.

If you search ebay, you will find some sellers with 1-2-call cards for sale and the payment method is usually paypal. That is the only way I know.

Try This: http://thaiprepaidcard.com/

They accept paypal. Must get your number verified (?) to send more than 100b.

Hello, I buy 300 baht top cards for 12call in 7/11 shops. I need 800 bahts already per month just for the internet fee..

I was wondering if there's a way to use my paypal account to buy credits for this 12call sim card?

I went there: http://www.ais.co.th/12call/en/topup.html

But can't find a way, I didn't click on everything yet, but so far I haven't found anything, do you know the process?

What would you recommend for internet on the phone in pattaya? I've seen some ads for TRUE 3G & WIFI sim card, but I'm not sure it is really working yet in Pattaya, it's not so clear reading their leaflet and plus they're talking that since 3G is not official in Thailand yet, they must not make it commercial, only free, so that's experimental. Anyway I don't understand when it's not explained clearly, do they do it or not and is it working and will it continue to work? Do you have experience in this?

Thanks!

3G not here outside of Bangkok yet.

Open a Kasikorn bank account, sign up for Cyber Banking and you can top your card up from there without a problem and no charges, providing you have funds in the account.

3G not here outside of Bangkok yet.

Open a Kasikorn bank account, sign up for Cyber Banking and you can top your card up from there without a problem and no charges, providing you have funds in the account.

Similar wi Siam Commercial Bank, really easy to do top-ups, good luck with it :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Have tried this a few times and it works like a charm :-)

I found this discount code for thaiprepaidcard.com - 'saveumore' 10% off your orders. Hope that helps.

• 3 weeks later...