Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

fast track services

Reaper_gfx

cheers guys. got an e-mail back from them so its going to work out just under 5k baht both ways and figure if i miss the connection on the way its going to cost me about the same to rebook a flight.

those other immigration desks i will keep in mind next time im out there and not making a oonnection

now i just need mr taxman to sort his shit out and pay me back some monies or its pointless going on holiday :D

• 4 weeks later...

well ive booked the fast track, (arrival servies on outward and arrival and departure on return) but im still a tad bit anxious on the return trip, providing i arrive smack back on 18:35 anyone able to give me a rough idea on time it would take to get from jumping off the plane in bangkok domestic to collecting baggage to getting to checkin at arrivals

when i booked i never really considered the fact that when i land in bangkok from chiang mai the flight might have to be offloaded by bus. this alone could cost me upto 15 mins ( ive booked front row seat on plane so if a bus is needed i should hopefully be the first person on it)

so could anyone give me a rough idea best case/ worst case scenario on times

cheers