IGNORED

Chiang Mai / Best bars & broards in your opinion

asn8wman

I loved Chiang Mai but after my last trip there not sure if I can show my face again without getting a pounding.

I started off by prowling loi kroh road and eventually found myself in one of the bar bars by the ring in the kick boxing soi. Got talking to one girl who looked quite young but turned out to be 21. Think she was just a service girl but after 2 nights of going there she said we should go see some waterfall and zoo together and that she should stay at my hotel. Didn't pay a single bhat for her in terms of BF or LT btw and all tuk tuk rides she paid for.

Turns out her boss was not happy she took 2 days off work to spend time with me without telling her. And she said she had to blag to her boss that I paid her 3k for each day too.

Anyway after a few days she began to get quite clingy and I needed a break so one night I slipped into this other bar from which I knew the manager girl whilst this girl was working - it was a fight night. At he end of the night as everyone was cleaning out she tried to get my attention. I went to talk to her and she asked me what was up. I check binned and went to talk to her. I said I wanted to butterfly and she asked why and sat us down in this other bar. This other bar was the only one open in the soi and all others were closed. I think it was sammys bar and the Thai guy who owned it with his gf was a close friend of this girls. He was actually very cool and the 4 of us ended up getting hammered. Turns out he paid lots of tea money to stay open late whenever he liked.

Anyway towards the end of my stay inCM I was getting bored and wanted to sample some other pussy so one night whilst she was working I ST'f this fat ass girl from one of the other bars on loi kroh. Later on went to pick up the girl from her bar after it closed and she said we should go have a drink at her mates bar on loi kroh. Would you believe it was the same damn bar I ST'd a girl from only a few hours ago. Her katoey friend came out to greet us and I went in to the bar for a recon mission to see if this other girl from before was there. She was perched up on the end of the bar and looked at me and said 'you fk me and forget me lor'. I could not let her embarrass me and this other girl so I basically walked out of there and said to my girl I feel I'll I'm going back to the hotel. She hung back and I was waiting in the hotel thinking she was going to come back and bollock me. I wasn't so much scared of her but her Thai friend who owned that bar. The dude was connected and I even saw him slap around some of the music scam artist guys one night. I later found out his dad was some high ranking police. She came back later and was cool so I guess that other girl didn't say anything.

Towards the end of the trip I said I was gonna go Phuket for a few weeks and she didn't want me to go. She kept saying I should go stay with her in petchaburi as she had quit the bar now. I said yeah yeah I was going just to shut her up but I never went. For the rest of my trip I had endless phone calls from her and the dude from the bar. Messages in line asking what was going on ect.

Fortunately I was using a Thai sim so neither has my real number. I had a great time in my trips to Chiang mai but I don't think I can show my face there again. Shame as there were 2 girls that really wanted me to take them, 1 of which I met the year previous and I couldn't take then either as I was already there with a girl.

Oh well

I'm sure people have been pounded for a lot less .    Not good .    

Mikeyboy

• 3 weeks later...

Comming to CM?? BYOBG [bring your own BG].  I've lived here more than a decade and can say that the nightlife sucks and is overpriced.  It would be much cheaper to find a travel companion there in Patts and save yourself the pain and misery of trying to find something doable here in CM.

• 3 weeks later...

I loved Chiang Mai but after my last trip there not sure if I can show my face again without getting a pounding.

I started off by prowling loi kroh road and eventually found myself in one of the bar bars by the ring in the kick boxing soi. Got talking to one girl who looked quite young but turned out to be 21. Think she was just a service girl but after 2 nights of going there she said we should go see some waterfall and zoo together and that she should stay at my hotel. Didn't pay a single bhat for her in terms of BF or LT btw and all tuk tuk rides she paid for.

Turns out her boss was not happy she took 2 days off work to spend time with me without telling her. And she said she had to blag to her boss that I paid her 3k for each day too.

Anyway after a few days she began to get quite clingy and I needed a break so one night I slipped into this other bar from which I knew the manager girl whilst this girl was working - it was a fight night. At he end of the night as everyone was cleaning out she tried to get my attention. I went to talk to her and she asked me what was up. I check binned and went to talk to her. I said I wanted to butterfly and she asked why and sat us down in this other bar. This other bar was the only one open in the soi and all others were closed. I think it was sammys bar and the Thai guy who owned it with his gf was a close friend of this girls. He was actually very cool and the 4 of us ended up getting hammered. Turns out he paid lots of tea money to stay open late whenever he liked.

Anyway towards the end of my stay inCM I was getting bored and wanted to sample some other pussy so one night whilst she was working I ST'f this fat ass girl from one of the other bars on loi kroh. Later on went to pick up the girl from her bar after it closed and she said we should go have a drink at her mates bar on loi kroh. Would you believe it was the same damn bar I ST'd a girl from only a few hours ago. Her katoey friend came out to greet us and I went in to the bar for a recon mission to see if this other girl from before was there. She was perched up on the end of the bar and looked at me and said 'you fk me and forget me lor'. I could not let her embarrass me and this other girl so I basically walked out of there and said to my girl I feel I'll I'm going back to the hotel. She hung back and I was waiting in the hotel thinking she was going to come back and bollock me. I wasn't so much scared of her but her Thai friend who owned that bar. The dude was connected and I even saw him slap around some of the music scam artist guys one night. I later found out his dad was some high ranking police. She came back later and was cool so I guess that other girl didn't say anything.

Towards the end of the trip I said I was gonna go Phuket for a few weeks and she didn't want me to go. She kept saying I should go stay with her in petchaburi as she had quit the bar now. I said yeah yeah I was going just to shut her up but I never went. For the rest of my trip I had endless phone calls from her and the dude from the bar. Messages in line asking what was going on ect.

Fortunately I was using a Thai sim so neither has my real number. I had a great time in my trips to Chiang mai but I don't think I can show my face there again. Shame as there were 2 girls that really wanted me to take them, 1 of which I met the year previous and I couldn't take then either as I was already there with a girl.

Oh well

Freebies are always more trouble than they're worth.  (Unless the girl is seriously mature and independent and has money.)  But for a young bargirl chick: they do need to pay the bills.

No issue going back of course, but do be a little generous.. seems you spread money around everywhere except on the best girl you met.. that ain't right?

Several days and counting.

• 3 weeks later...

Best go go

1. Foxylady
  2. Spotlight

Best pubs

1. Chaing mai entertainment complex ( 15+ bars with boxing ring down the back)
  2. Down Under Bar
  3. Chiang Mai Saloon

Archived