IGNORED

Chiang Mai / Best bars & broards in your opinion

asn8wman

Any BM's living up that way or whorists with good advice on outstanding bars?

Think 4 nights might see it out, looking for word of mouth from anyone with good stories, ( or stay away from the ... bar warning )

Good question asn8wman, i'm planning on going up that way on or around the 21st of August, last time i was there was somewhere around 1996. So i will also be looking forward to any replies. :Cross_Fingers:

Good question asn8wman, i'm planning on going up that way on or around the 21st of August, last time i was there was somewhere around 1996. So i will also be looking forward to any replies. :Cross_Fingers:

1996 alright! I'm sure you wont be shocked by too much.

There's good info in the link; http://www.pattaya-a...574-chiang-mai/

For me, I'll be staying at Top North hotel, and I'll fill you in, when I'm done. cheers

top of loy kroh road has plenty of action. Check out my tripreport of april 2010 to chiangmai and Phuket. Plenty of info and pics!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

top of loy kroh road has plenty of action. Check out my tripreport of april 2010 to chiangmai and phuket. Plenty of info and pics!

Excellent TR & pics Mr. Themosch,

I'll do CM & PHKT also this trip so that is all great stuff; broards/bars/beaches/burgers

I will look out for Mem.... for suuuure. I also T'd up a local FL/Uni girl for some daytime fun, just in case there is too much rain for golf & stuff up there; Thailovelinks.com

Thought it might be too quiet otherwise.

Back in PTTYA around 18-19, maybe there for a week or so before PHKT. Let's get a beer, Cheeers

Excellent TR & pics Mr. Themosch,

I'll do CM & PHKT also this trip so that is all great stuff; broards/bars/beaches/burgers

I will look out for Mem.... for suuuure. I also T'd up a local FL/Uni girl for some daytime fun, just in case there is too much rain for golf & stuff up there; Thailovelinks.com

Thought it might be too quiet otherwise.

Back in PTTYA around 18-19, maybe there for a week or so before PHKT. Let's get a beer, Cheeers

001_Thank_You5.gif for the kind words. I hope you enjoy CM and HKT .

it is very wise to keep a few freelancers in spare for when the weather is bad or you have some time to kill.

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

• 4 weeks later...

i picked a real hot 21yr old from Foxy a gogo but that was 2000bhat shorttime + 600 BF . that place have some really hot fresh girls but probably the most expensive aswell?

maybe im the one who always pays too much but thats what they demand from me in the bkk nanaplaza gogo´s aswell.

Just spent a week up there, extended my stay 2 days, had a ball, two FT from Thailovelinks & enough bars to see it out, girls were nice

and cheap too.

Pretty quite, the backpackers don't spend too much so not hard to get the best of the bunch

• 1 month later...

Wow, you guys are so repectful here. I was on another Pattaya forum and asked about Chiang Mai and was told to use Google and asked why are you asking questions about CM on a Pattaya forum?. WTF? I'm looking to visit around January and Im starting to get kinda excited about the Ideal. :D

" Sex is one of the most wholesome, beautiful and natural experiences money can buy."

--Steve Martin

Beyond Loi Kroh Road there is little action, other than the previously-mentioned Spicy's for FLs. Plus the three main gogo bars - Spotlight, opposite Thapae Gate, Foxy Lady in a small soi just behind Chang Klang (the Night Bazaar Road), and Star 6 (as the locals bizarrely pronounce it despite the sign saying Star XI, or something similar), opposite a beer bar complex just off Loi Kroh, Chang Klan end.

Star Six had the best girls last time I was there, by some distance. Fittest too. But rather distant, superior. Frequented by Thais as much as farangs, although the only bar-fining I ever saw done was by farangs (1500 LT + bar fine a year ago). Think the Thais were there mostly to watch the shows, which were ok, if a little prudish by Pattaya standards. Chiang Mai is pretty strict on what it allows/doesn't allow, so the clubs and bars are far less 'in your face'.

Over the years until I left, the standards of the girls at Spotlight and to an extent Foxy Lady had dropped somewhat, although there were still some gems. These two I found rather more relaxed, both in terms of the girls' attitudes, the mamasans, and the general atmosphere.

Loi Kroh's bars have some nice girls, although the numbers and quality can vary a lot.

I can update you - I live here (and travel to Pat) FL's best? Hotshot

BG's best? Loi Khro but have to hunt

Leftovers - very occasional gems? Spicy (now called 'The Spice')

any specific questions you can post and I will try and answer honestly

when visiting CM i go to

http://www.nr1pub.ms11.net/index.html

Always had a good time, it's down the street from the beer bars.

Also go to Spicy's late at night for a FL scene.

number 1 is a nice clean bar and loved by farang tourists - those of us who live here go for a beer but are aware that it only serves 25ml shots compared to every other bar that sells 33ml - so we never take spirits - beer pricey but good for a beer before hunting

• 2 months later...

been to both recently and, as has been said many times, Chiang Mai is quite from a bar point of view but that's why we love it here. Many regular girls around and BKK/Pattaya not that far off

In Dec Star Six was deadly quiet and only had a couple of girls but spotlight was pumping and Foxy had some nice talent as well.

You didn't bump into one called Ploy, at Foxy's, by any chance?

Hmm i met a lot called hunney and baby lol. Shoot me a pic and I will see if I noticed her.

Skinny, hyper/talkative, in her 30s, good English, slightly curly hair, excellent dancer .... only works at Foxy's. But better not post a picture of my ex-wife! :D

Will be in in CM with songkran for 16 days with new GF!

Will be in in CM with songkran for 16 days with new GF!

if you come in 62 days you might be a little early! :hello09:

Think I might drive up for a week or two from middle of Feb, when the ex is away in Isaan. I miss the place, but hope it's a bit warmer by then...

got in 3.30 this morning after the usual haul round the bars with a mate - sanuk mak!!!

• 1 year later...

DEC HAD A GOOD TIME: Bar owners very good ,entertainment 5star ,girls and ladyboys not so in your face.

I liked it but had problem bf beautifullgirls probably because drank too much .

Will be back in june- july .

Thai taxi drivers crap.

Archived