IGNORED

trip advisor price /booking .com/ eastiny place/41200

jaochoo

Eastiny place soi 8, first time I stayed maybe about 2005 cant be sure and was around 800 a night long stay cos I moved from Dynasty soi 13 at 1000 a night because I like a decent daily swim, the former hotel has only a plunge pool on the roof.

As of now trying to get a pool and half decent room combo, and looked at the Eastiny Place on soi 8 2nd road end, Trip advisor comes up with a 1,373/ £28 a night price for 30 nights, no way is it worth that, not found a direct link yet, always seems to come up with the newer Eastinys.

I dont think much of these holiday promotion sites, can do a lot better on soi buakhow and even get cheaper condos or apartments if they would do short term lets of a month in Patts, dont really want to stay in Jomtien View Talaybecause of too much back and forth , but am beginning to be tempted,

Nova Park Studio Apartments want £600 for amonth all in utilities, suppose I was spoiled when stayed there last time 2007 it about 400 for the month.

Any one on the ground now who would be good enough to scan the out side boards on soi 8 or 7 of a few hotels to compare with above accom prices and post, as I have seen for myself in the past stay x nights and get next x free which can average out nicely.

There are Plenty of guest houses with far better rooms just might have to settle for Mikes roof top pool/or pay for a hotel pool for the day, its just a nicer to move from the room to poolside, looks like I shall have to compromise .

I stayed at Golden Sea soi Buakhao in 2008 Pretty decent pool nice room with Balcony all pretty good , Then they started knocking the villa/ bungalows at the back of the building about,Fucking angle grinders cuttin tiles sawing and hammering , knocking down walls on to the tiles they had just laid out side, unreal, back to front methods of working. Makes you feel guilty Burmese workers all covered up from the sun, in sandles, no safety goggles or a hard hat between em, and farang all shapes and sizes lying around in speedos with their Thai girls trying to catch a few rays.

My mate stayed in Golden Sea through to feb this year and said he asked to be moved to the next building because in the sheds next to the hotel a thai kick boxer is breeding fighting cocks and they did not shut up cockadoodle doing anytime.

Ok enough of the ramble this baht rate sucks if it drops any lower I will have to cancel. chokdee

For a stay of one month, I would recommend hiring a condo. You get more room than a hotel room witll provide and a better price too.

If you haven't yet heard of Dancewatchers, pls follow the link below:

http://dancewatchers.com/VT_6_condo_building_information_Pattaya.html

The overwhelming feedback from board members who have used Dancewatchers is that they are a great company who offer outstanding service and great deals at View Talay 6; a newly built condo on beach road between sois 9 & 10.

Expect to pay in the region of 30-35,000 for a spacious studio unit for a month.

For a stay of one month, I would recommend hiring a condo. You get more room than a hotel room witll provide and a better price too.

If you haven't yet heard of Dancewatchers, pls follow the link below:

http://dancewatchers.com/VT_6_condo_building_information_Pattaya.html

The overwhelming feedback from board members who have used Dancewatchers is that they are a great company who offer outstanding service and great deals at View Talay 6; a newly built condo on beach road between sois 9 & 10.

Expect to pay in the region of 30-35,000 for a spacious studio unit for a month.

Thanks Spursman, I have seen these and reviews, I would have to be better organised to time a booking with these and sept is booked up, although they would be a fantastic place to stay,I think a bit of luxury like that would do me apower of good, but where would be good enough after that.

Icame across a flight with emirates for £563 just too good a price not to take and booked spur of the moment, I think I will be Trying out a few reviewed guesthouses before I settle somewhere, Cheers.