Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

more 'progress', less bars?

timbota

A couple BG’s at Toy Bar (corner of Second Road & Soi 2) said that Toy Bar

and most surrounding bars would be demolished next month to make room for

a condo. Not sure if Sabai-Land Body massage would be affected or not.

First I have heard of this, but they seemed sure this was true. Anyone

else hear anything?

Gaee lao. mai law doi. Mai ben rai, mee daang!

Doesn't surprise me, all those little clusters of bar complexes will disappear eventually. Pattaya will become a spotless wholesome holiday resort for families and happily married couples. So git it while ya can!!!

For me it's deffo not progress but enevitable. I reckon most of the mongering scene will be pushed out to 2nd road and down to Soi Buakhao before too long.

Not so bad as it's a shite beach but I think Sois 7/8 will be gone except pubs like Pig 'n Whistle and the Sailor Bar.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

For me it's deffo not progress but enevitable. I reckon most of the mongering scene will be pushed out to 2nd road and down to Soi Buakhao before too long.

Not so bad as it's a shite beach but I think Sois 7/8 will be gone except pubs like Pig 'n Whistle and the Sailor Bar.

It is sad and bad news for each of us. It is cruel reality. Memories stay :SoWhat1:

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Soi Buakhao will be the next soi 7-8

LK Metro is already a mini Walking Street..

all thats missing is a proper farang pickup disco in that area..

business opertuinity maybe?

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

• 1 month later...

A couple BG’s at Toy Bar (corner of Second Road & Soi 2) said that Toy Bar

and most surrounding bars would be demolished next month to make room for

a condo. Not sure if Sabai-Land Body Massage would be affected or not.

First I have heard of this, but they seemed sure this was true. Anyone

else hear anything?

Apparently it is true. The owner of Melodies bar told me that when i was there in July. Soi 2 has changed a hell of a lot since the first time i was there in 2003. Sabai Lodge looks to be taking it over!

Some thing's baby i just can't swallow,

Momma told me that girls are hollow..

Uhuhh...whats inside a girl....?? Lux Interior

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/91866-first-port-of-call/page__fromsearch__1

CountdownClockCodes.com

• 2 weeks later...
soi 2 001.jpgI was looking through old photos and scanning them onto computer. This is how soi 2 used to look in 2003!! as you walk down from second road.. Hasn't half changed Edited by sooksi

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/91866-first-port-of-call/page__fromsearch__1

CountdownClockCodes.com

There are a few bars along Second Road (between Soi 2 & 3) that are still there, but Toy Bar (corner of Soi 2) is due to be demolished before December. Not sure how far down from Soi 2 to Soi 3 the bars will be taken out. I have heard that some bars will remain that are close to Soi 3. The end of an era. All that remains are the memories & pictures.

Gaee lao. mai law doi. Mai ben rai, mee daang!

this was soi 2, two weeks ago.......

12092011077.jpg

Edited by dayo202

Dayo...

this was soi 3 two weeks ago.......

Do you not mean soi 2??

Was that where tropical bar was??

CountdownClockCodes.com

• 3 weeks later...

There is another thread with more photos in if anyone is interested: Soi 2 bars gone

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

• 1 month later...

is that where club blu is ??

Only the memories remain....

NO WAY!!!!! iv had the best time in them bars :( sad times

• 4 weeks later...

soi 2 001.jpgI was looking through old photos and scanning them onto computer. This is how soi 2 used to look in 2003!! as you walk down from second road.. Hasn't half changed

Good photo. I remember when that area was VERY busy. I wish I'd taken photos back then.