Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Document Translator in Bangkok

size13shoes

Greetings All

Could anyone recommend a Document Translator in Bangkok, I need to get some documents translated from Thai to English e.g. ID card, house book and single status document.

Also would anyone have any idea how much it cots approximately.

Cheers

Ploenchit Translation Center, Wave Place, 55 Wireless Road (Thanon Wittayu), Bangkok 10300

Tel/Fax 02-655-3916; Mobile 081-903-0411.

To get there take the sky-train to Ploenchit station and exit directly into Wave Place (large building opposite the British Embassy). On the same level you'll find the office on the right of the aisle, just opposite HomeBase house improvement shop. The (lady) boss is Sutheera Samran.

They do a lot a translation work associated with UK visa applications, so your stuff should be easy for them (and cheap). My job for them was translation of a complex legal document from Thai into English. Excellent translation performed (had it checked by a Thai graduate of Cambridge Unie) within a deadline and well-presented. Can't recall how much I paid, but it didn't make my wallet squeal. Strongly recommended; I have no connection financial or otherwise with the company.

Edited by kansuwan

Ploenchit Translation Center, Wave Place, 55 Wireless Road (Thanon Wittayu), Bangkok 10300

Tel/Fax 02-655-3916; Mobile 081-903-0411.

To get there take the sky-train to Ploenchit station and exit directly into Wave Place (large building opposite the British Embassy). On the same level you'll find the office on the right of the aisle, just opposite HomeBase house improvement shop. The (lady) boss is Sutheera Samran.

They do a lot a translation work associated with UK visa applications, so your stuff should be easy for them (and cheap). My job for them was translation of a complex legal document from Thai into English. Excellent translation performed (had it checked by a Thai graduate of Cambridge Unie) within a deadline and well-presented. Can't recall how much I paid, but it didn't make my wallet squeal. Strongly recommended; I have no connection financial or otherwise with the company.

Thank you very much for your time and reply i will look into it

cheers

Thank you very much for your time and reply i will look into it

cheers

Hi, I dont know the one Kansuwan is reffering to so cant comment on that. I had translations made in an office in the Thai Foreign Ministry once, and that was really cheap.

Remember if you want to use the translated documents for any official purpose they will have to be legalised and that as far as i know is the more expensive part of it (even if it is just a stamp and a signature). I had to pay a lot to the embassy for legalising the "marriage status" document which i then could take to the foreign ministry to legalised once more. After that i could be married - and the marriage certificate then had to be translated into english and legalised by Thai foreign ministry and after that at the embassy... Quite time (and money) consuming...

Everyone has the right to my opinion

Hi, I dont know the one Kansuwan is reffering to so cant comment on that. I had translations made in an office in the Thai Foreign Ministry once, and that was really cheap.

Remember if you want to use the translated documents for any official purpose they will have to be legalised and that as far as i know is the more expensive part of it (even if it is just a stamp and a signature). I had to pay a lot to the embassy for legalising the "marriage status" document which i then could take to the foreign ministry to legalised once more. After that i could be married - and the marriage certificate then had to be translated into english and legalised by Thai foreign ministry and after that at the embassy... Quite time (and money) consuming...

thank you for your reply i have just been told by the translator the paper work is completed and needs to be stamped and signed and she can get it done for us at an additionl price

Edited by size13shoes