IGNORED

Guitar Rental

cunni

Any body know of any place that will hire out a Guitar for a month? are there any hire shops that cover this aspect, Pain having to lug one all the way over,and back.

• 2 weeks later...

hey mate i had same prob so i went to second hand shops {they had new ones as well} told them i would bring it back and how much would they give me for it...only lost about 800 baht over a 8 week period and they seemed quite happy even give me a reciept stating return value and they stuck to it

hey mate i had same prob so i went to second hand shops {they had new ones as well} told them i would bring it back and how much would they give me for it...only lost about 800 baht over a 8 week period and they seemed quite happy even give me a reciept stating return value and they stuck to it

Great info, but what about giving the location/name of this second hand shop... could be usefull...

Are guitars expensive over there? (like cars, etc.)

I am addicted to Pattaya Addicts, View New Content

Great info, but what about giving the location/name of this second hand shop... could be usefull...

in Pattaya Thai (south pattaya road)after third street cross on the right side walking to Sukumwit road I have seen a

couple of it last year. the shops have a lot of second hand stuff, guitars too, electric and acoustic

Edited by casaide

in Pattaya Thai (south pattaya road)after third street cross on the right side walking to Sukumwit road I have seen a

couple of it last year. the shops have a lot of second hand stuff, guitars too, electric and acoustic

Great Idea never tought of that,

Cheers.