Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Citin Loft Hua Hin

The first days of June 2011 I've stayed 2 nights in Citin Loft Hua Hin. This hotel is located in Soi 78 of Petchakasem Road. It's a bit away from the beach, de bars, the shops and the restaurants, but it only takes about 10 minutes walking to get there. Not really that far...

Through Agoda and 2 days prior to my arrival I've booked in this hotel a Superior King Room. The Agoda price on that moment was 1160 Thai Baht per night, taxes and breakfast for 2 persons included.

I've took a minibus to get to Hua Hin. These minibusses are "en masse" present nearby the Victory Monument in Bangkok. It's easy to get there by the BTS Skytrain. Every 30 minutes minibusses leaving from Bangkok to Hua Hin. The price is just 180 Thai Baht per person. The trip takes about 2 hours and 15 minutes, but can last a little bit longer, depending on traffic in Bangkok (to depart the city or return to the city).

After arriving in Hua Hin, at the departure spot of the minibusses on Petchakasem Road at Soi 70, I've called the hotel. Citin Loft Hua Hin has a songtheaw to pick you up and bring you back when you leave.

The interior of the Superior King Room is a bit dated, but acceptable. Though, I would never pay more than what I've payed. That's not worth the price and for that money you can find a better room somewhere else in Hua Hin. The bathroom is small, but acceptable and clean. The shower is big enough. The bed wasn't so new anymore. The mattress was a little bit sagged and the middle of the bed felt like there was a beam going from the head to the foot end. The airconditioning didn't work to well the first night. A technician passed by twice to fix the problem but when it still didn't worked, the hotel staff gave me another Superior King Room. Here the airconditioning worked way too good. It was ice cold when I woke up in the morning. This aircon unit in this room was not adjustable.

Hereby a list of the Superior King Room ammenities:

- big room (40 m2), quite nicely decorated but the interior is a bit dated

- free wi-fi

- adjustable airconditioning

- sofa for 2 persons and a small table

- large bed for 2 persons

- refrigerator

- tv & dvd

- 2 complimentary small bottles of water every day

- waterboiler for coffee and/or tea

- daily cleaning

- daily new towels

- bathroom with shower and toilet

- hairdryer, cotton buds, small soaps, shampoo and showercaps

- 2 pairs of slippers, 2 bathrobes, an umbrella and a flashlight

- electronic numeric safe in the closet

- quite large balcony with 2 chairs and a small table

- small pool on the rooftop

- quiet neighborhood

E-mail: [email protected]

Ad optimum.

• 5 months later...

I can highly recommend Citin Loft in Hua Hinh, they have another building across the road that's very good value. I think I paid 700 for a very very good room with balcony, and the roof top pool at the main building could still be used.

• 5 months later...

The first days of June 2011 I've stayed 2 nights in Citin Loft Hua Hin. This hotel is located in Soi 78 of Petchakasem Road. It's a bit away from the beach, de bars, the shops and the restaurants, but it only takes about 10 minutes walking to get there. Not really that far...

Through Agoda and 2 days prior to my arrival I've booked in this hotel a Superior King Room. The Agoda price on that moment was 1160 Thai Baht per night, taxes and breakfast for 2 persons included.

I've took a minibus to get to Hua Hin. These minibusses are "en masse" present nearby the Victory Monument in Bangkok. It's easy to get there by the BTS Skytrain. Every 30 minutes minibusses leaving from Bangkok to Hua Hin. The price is just 180 Thai Baht per person. The trip takes about 2 hours and 15 minutes, but can last a little bit longer, depending on traffic in Bangkok (to depart the city or return to the city).

After arriving in Hua Hin, at the departure spot of the minibusses on Petchakasem Road at Soi 70, I've called the hotel. Citin Loft Hua Hin has a songtheaw to pick you up and bring you back when you leave.

The interior of the Superior King Room is a bit dated, but acceptable. Though, I would never pay more than what I've payed. That's not worth the price and for that money you can find a better room somewhere else in Hua Hin. The bathroom is small, but acceptable and clean. The shower is big enough. The bed wasn't so new anymore. The mattress was a little bit sagged and the middle of the bed felt like there was a beam going from the head to the foot end. The airconditioning didn't work to well the first night. A technician passed by twice to fix the problem but when it still didn't worked, the hotel staff gave me another Superior King Room. Here the airconditioning worked way too good. It was ice cold when I woke up in the morning. This aircon unit in this room was not adjustable.

Hereby a list of the Superior King Room ammenities:

- big room (40 m2), quite nicely decorated but the interior is a bit dated

- free wi-fi

- adjustable airconditioning

- sofa for 2 persons and a small table

- large bed for 2 persons

- refrigerator

- tv & dvd

- 2 complimentary small bottles of water every day

- waterboiler for coffee and/or tea

- daily cleaning

- daily new towels

- bathroom with shower and toilet

- hairdryer, cotton buds, small soaps, shampoo and showercaps

- 2 pairs of slippers, 2 bathrobes, an umbrella and a flashlight

- electronic numeric safe in the closet

- quite large balcony with 2 chairs and a small table

- small pool on the rooftop

- quiet neighborhood

E-mail: [email protected]

Why does your link go to D-appartment in Pattaya?

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Citin Loft Hua Hin is good value and great location. As the OP says the rooms do look a little "tired" these days though.

IMO a better alternative is Whitesands where the rooms are al pretty new and if anything the location is even better.

One thing would beg to differ on with the OP is getting a mini bus to Hua Hin. These things can be hit and miss, some shoot through in good time, some of them stop for the world and his dog. Last time I got a mini bus it took well over 3 hours to get there.

IMO (and this is personal preference) it is better to get one of the VIP coaches from Southern Bus Station as these do NOT stop until Cha Am (so one stop before Hua Hin) and you will be there in around 2 hours. They leave every 30 minutes and are fully airconned with recliners etc. As the OP says the mini buses SHOULD take approx 2 hours but this is often not the case if the driver is making extra cash

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!