IGNORED

green curry chicken

Three table spoon coconut milk powder or Coconut milk..

A mug of hot water in the Pan

Stir the millk into the pan and stir

One tablespoon of green curry paste (not toomuch)

And stir, Put in one spoon of thai/chinese salt

Then put in three or two tablespoon sugar.. Taste is if it is sweet or not too sweet

Then put in whatever you want to put in (brocolli,chicken , beef, prawns, peas )

And leave it simmering for 20 mins.. (Prawns 15 mins).. Put iin brocolli in the last 5 mins if you like it crunchy.

Try that methods.. My ex TG taught me few years ago... My daughter is crazy about it...

Edited by jocky king

I use 400ml coconut milk, 150ml of water, 70-80g green curry paste and chillies to suit........for 2-3 people.

Add chicken and simmer for 15mins......normally I just have chicken and 300-400g of mushroom.

If using prawns, simmer sauce for 10 mins, add prawns and remove from heat straight away. Prawns cook in seconds.

Edited by sicknote

Three table spoon coconut milk powder or Coconut milk..

A mug of hot water in the Pan

Stir the millk into the pan and stir

One tablespoon of green curry paste (not toomuch)

And stir, Put in one spoon of thai/chinese salt

Then put in three or two tablespoon sugar.. Taste is if it is sweet or not too sweet

Then put in whatever you want to put in (brocolli,chicken , beef, prawns, peas )

And leave it simmering for 20 mins.. (Prawns 15 mins).. Put iin brocolli in the last 5 mins if you like it crunchy.

Try that methods.. My ex TG taught me few years ago... My daughter is crazy about it...

I take it that these instructions are for one person? perfect for me as i am the only person in the household that likes it (others are weirdo's lol)

Iv been looking for a green curry recipe for 1 for ages

Posted Image

had some decent green curries at witherspoons, kiss, canterbury tales and one of the mobile vendors on soi chaiyapoon.

babydollsaddict.gif

I take it that these instructions are for one person? perfect for me as i am the only person in the household that likes it (others are weirdo's lol)

Iv been looking for a green curry recipe for 1 for ages

That right for one person but could slip in a few for your partner...

From my experience,The best Thai Green Curry in Pattaya comes from La Maison,near Beach Road and Pattaya Central hotel.

Nice and big,loads of chicken,Just order 2 rice's as standard because Thai's are very stingy with their rice.

another thing,because their curry is big you dont have to worry about the wasteful aubergines they feel they must stick in them.

• 1 month later...

It would also be great if someone can place La Maison on google maps. It would help up greatly in finding the location.

Best one I've ever had repeatadly is from the Flipper Lodge hotel......has been the same for years and years.

An added bonus is the laxative effect of the curry-its explosive.

• 2 months later...

The best curry I've had is in the Nags head on 2nd road. The thai food is good in there but the English food is a bit ropey.