Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Flight price risk

True_Gent

I wonder if i could benefit from the wisdom of the BM.

I am planning on flying out to LoS on Dec 24th. On the whole the prices for these tickets seem to be steadily rising. But every now and then you get a little gem for maybe a day. Is it worth the risk holding out for the right deal or do i not risk it and get the tickets now. I dont want to be stuck with the tickets all sold out/way expensive.

Get it now and don't look back. Id rather get it out of the way rather than wait it out for something that might not happen and end up paying more.

Yeah, i'd book asap and start your countdown. You dont what to be worrying about it and having to fork out more then you should and eating into your spending $ when you can book now and have it over and done with. I always use skyscanner.com but there maybe better out there.

Keep it creammy !!!

Agree , I wouldn't mess about with flights for Xmas, just get them booked, but if you want to watch them for a while , put your details into Kayak and tick the daily email box

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

Any other time I would wait (I always do-very rare for me to book more than 2 weeks in advance) but xmas always different and as others suggest buy now and get the job done !!

Christmas always gets more expensive the closer you get

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

Christmas always gets more expensive the closer you get

Especially if you've got kids!

You're right though, I love going for Xmas but you have to do a Fred Pontin and 'book early!' to get a good price. Booked mine about 3 weeks ago.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it