IGNORED

Best bang for your buck (Talking about Condos/Apartments...)

Ace3

Coming back to Patts for 9+ months, usually come with a pal of mine and we get a 2br condo together, but this time our trip dates aren't quite together, so I'll be looking for a place to stay on my own.

Looking to hear what you experts recommend. A few things that are important for me:

1. Security/Saftey - I want to make sure I'm safe and my possessions are safe, a place that has 24/7 security is important to me.

2. AC

3. Phone line (so I can install Internet) - Public Wifi/Shared Wifi is not required since it's usually too slow/crappy for my needs.

4. Location - I have a motor bike but still prefer to be as close as possible (to walking street), and being on a baht bus route is never a bad thing.

Those are the most important things to me, of course luxury items such as flat screen TVs and Sea Views are considered but they are not too important.

Budget: 3,000-20,000 baht per month. (Again the goal here is to find the best bang for the buck, not the nicest (luxury wise) place possible for the budget).

Also if anyone has any rental properties they are looking to rent for 9+ months, I would like to hear what you can offer me.

Thanks for the help guys.

3 - 20 K accomm per month? Good grief!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

I would certainly check out The Rose House. Rates for 6/12 months are 43K/82K.

On an other board there is a report about the place.

Edited by J-Rider

http://www.maxxcentral.com/

Security/ Safety no problem. Security guard, digital key, safe in room.

AC 1 or 2 in the rooms.

Telephone and LAN Network in room.

Location : walking 10 minutes to Soi Bukhaow, 2 minutes to Soi 3 , Bathbus on Soi 3.

However by heavy rain there are often problems in the garage, if you put your vehicule there i's at your own risk.