IGNORED

sunshine and resendents hotel soi 8

lewis

I have stoped in this hotel before and really enjoyed it the rooms are clean and the staff allways go out of their way to help you

Its right on the door step of soi 8 which is fantisic

Don,t mind ladys coming back either

would stop here again but not at xmas as prices go though the roof

• 2 weeks later...

I stayed there late June for 2 weeks, if my hotel room wasnt already paid fo i would have moved.

Upon check in i had made reservations for a deluxe room they gave some old room in the old side of the building, going to the room i noticed people without shirts drinking in the hallways, upon seeing that this was not the hotel for me.There is loud yelling in the pool area almost every night about 4 Am

hotel does not do anything to control the guests. Night manager was a young woman who had an attitude problem. The hotel was supposed to include breakfast but they wont give the breakfast vouchers until four days past,when i asked the front desk about it the clerk barked "later". a few times id go out all day return about 4 or 5 pm and room was not made up, i had to go to front desk to ask to have it made up,then id have to go out again for about an hour so they could have the room made up

this had happened to freinds that were staying there at the same time. the only good thing is that its right on soi 8, and all the people know who u are dating that night as u walk up to the hotel, i felt like i was in a fishbowl. That was my first and last time at Sunshine on soi 8. Will be staying in a hotel on Buakhao st. next time. Also they sent a former LT date to the room without calling me one day, and i had a date in the room with me at that time ,was kinda awkward.

Time for a Dubie !!

Stayed there back in 2002, for the new year...

It was functional, not that impressed but that was years ago, and I've read alot of good reviews since then about it, especially the newer wing.

Have stayed at the Eastiny next door to it ( not the Eastiny down near the bottom )

Also have stayed at the FLIPPER LODGE, also on Soi 8,several times and intend to give it a try again in October.

Flipper has nice pool on top of roof it you like that sort of thing.

Can't wait to get back..