IGNORED

Robins Nest Apartments

Ajay75

Just wondering if anyone has stayed at the Robins Nest Apartments on 3rd road before.?

Where abouts are they located on 3rd Road? I've had a look on the Pattaya photo guide website and can't seem to find them anywhere.

Thanks

My understanding of women goes only as far as the pleasures.

-- Michael Caine (Alfie, 1966)

I have not stayed there but know that vacancies don't come up very often as it is filled with people on long stays. He has sold the place off Soi Boukow and has the place on Soi Diana with the restaraunt which does well.

i stayed at the soi diana robins nest was good value i think the balcony room was 550 bt was large and comfortable

Went in to the one on Soi Diana last year for something to eat and the one that owns it was there,complete utter nob,screaming at the girls and was telling everyone how he hates foreigners messing his place up and bringing thai hoars(as he put it)to his place,screamed at the girls in the restaurant to go get one out of one of the rooms because he hadn`t seen her i.d card and through her bag and things in the road and through her out,totally upset the poor girl,the customers just looked in diss-belief,we walked out and went to the 18 coins,wouldn`t stay there if you paid me,arragant piece of work he is.

I've found out where the apartments are now on 3rd road thanks. Its quiet everywhere atm so plenty of free rooms everywhere.

I know he sold the ones on Soi Bukoah and still has the Soi Diana one.

Cheers

My understanding of women goes only as far as the pleasures.

-- Michael Caine (Alfie, 1966)

• 2 months later...

i stayed at the soi diana robins nest was good value i think the balcony room was 550 bt was large and comfortable

on what floor, are rooms wel cleaned , change towels every day? girl friendly? I have booked there, i hope everything will be ok

Went in to the one on Soi Diana last year for something to eat and the one that owns it was there,complete utter nob,screaming at the girls and was telling everyone how he hates foreigners messing his place up and bringing thai hoars(as he put it)to his place,screamed at the girls in the restaurant to go get one out of one of the rooms because he hadn`t seen her i.d card and through her bag and things in the road and through her out,totally upset the poor girl,the customers just looked in diss-belief,we walked out and went to the 18 coins,wouldn`t stay there if you paid me,arragant piece of work he is.

Shit., I need an oxygen tank. If he was screaming that long without a breath no wonder he was upset.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.