Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Flipper Lodge or Flipper House

Muffin

Just looking on their website - other than one being in Soi 7 & one in Soi 8 whats the difference ?

Anyone stayed their ? Are they a good place to stay ?

Low season deals are a beauty - stay 7 pay for 5

Well I just booked Flipper House on Soi 7 for September - October , I've stayed their before and can recommend this place.

Its a guest friendly , no probs bringing a girl back :D , rooms are always clean and pool on the roof.

Close to all the action and price for a room is good.

As for Flipper lodge on soi 8, I have never stayed there so cant comment, but heard is as good as Flipper House.

Fear and Loathing in Pattaya

Both hotels as good quality and owned by the same company. i have stayed at both places but now prefer to stay on soi buckhoo.

I prefer flipper lodge out of the two as it is less like a maze getting to your room. The staffs at both places are first class. The only down side is no room safe. Safety deposit box at reception. just my opion others may be different

I´ve stayed both hotels. Both have nice and clean rooms, friendly staff and quite good breakfast(served till 1pm). One difference is that House has newer rooms than lodge. Specially WingC, which is newest(built-up 2008 or 2009). Wings A and B have been renovated last couple years.

I prefer flipper house, but both hotels highly recommend, great value of money!

Stayed at both -- now usually stay at Lodge as prefer the location as nearer beach.

Also staff at both excellent and now when I arrive at Flipper Lodge one of the receptionists remembers my name.

I've stayed at both hotels. Street noise can be a major discomfort at Flipper Lodge, depending on where your room is, so much prefer the more tranquil Flipper House.

Retired

I stayed flipper soi 7. rooms are ok but no view. hotel is clean but breakfast same every day. safe deposit boxes behind reception and they close at 10pm until 7-30 am. went one day at 10-10pm and they wouldnt let me get money out of my box. thought that was crap but rules are rules. did not stay there on my last visit and not sure i would stay there again. there is some good deals out there you just have to find them. happy hunting