IGNORED

Sabai Resort

oliver69

Thinking of staying at Sabai Resort in November.

Only concern is whether its too far from the action ?

Is it walking distance to all parts of Pattaya ?

I always stay at sabai resort, will be there 20th nov, i like this hotel, it ticks all the right boxes for me. Its near enough to the action yet far away enough to be quiet.Bhat bus will take you anywhere. I can recomend this place.

I always stay at sabai resort, will be there 20th nov, i like this hotel, it ticks all the right boxes for me. Its near enough to the action yet far away enough to be quiet.Bhat bus will take you anywhere. I can recomend this place.

I should be there from the 17th - beer maybe ?

If staying at Sabai resort, try the Thai food stalls on the right side of the hotel at the parking of Alcazar cabaret. Really cheap and delicious Thai food!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

If staying at Sabai resort, try the Thai food stalls on the right side of the hotel at the parking of Alcazar cabaret. Really cheap and delicious Thai food!

I second that.this food stalls is well known in patts and when ihave stayed in sabai resort 2 years i ate ther almost every day. regarding the location there is not even one location i think in patts that is close to everything because actions is everywhere in patts and change from night to night

I remember when i stayed there that every beginning of the night i walked to Soi 6 to have a good mood to start my night and sometime it was great and some time a miss

this has been my hotel of choice now for last 7-8 trips. I love it, staff are great, location is good, 2 mins from Soi 6, baht bus stop right outside to anywhere else. the food place is superb i call him khun wanida, I eat there everyday and the food is fresh and top quality all be it he is not the quickest. I'm back again in 4 weeks but fancy a change, just want a hotel as good but with a gym,

center]'''''''''''You only pass through this life once; you don't come back for an encore.''''''''''''[/center]

• 2 weeks later...

Im stayin at Sabai Resort in Sept, cant wait...........

Edited by fishwick

Dare i ask .... G/friendly ?????

Dare i ask .... G/friendly ?????

Certainly is. One of the guards salutes in if you bring a girl back.Also very close to Welkom Inn.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.