Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Opey De Place on Soi Lengkee

BogeyPro

Hello,

Has anyone stayed at this hotel Opey De Place on Soi Lengkee? I am looking for a two week stay in late November. Any reviews or recommendations are much appreciated!

Their websitehere.

Thank you!

I stayed directly opposite Opey De Place, but had a friend staying at this hotel, so spent some time there.

It was much better than the place I was staying, yet the price was same price.

I believe it was 750bt for my friend's room, which seemed very reasonable.

Decent pool, and fairly large balcony.

The location is good for LK Metro, or short walk to the baht bus routes.

It's on my 'possible' list for my upcoming trip.

However I have also head very good things about 'China Garden' on the same Soi.

http://www.chinagardenpattaya.com/

I stayed there a couple of years back.

It was ok and i had no complaints about the place.

I would use it again, but i like to stay near Beach Road for coconut girl short times :GoldenSmile1:

As stated above, a good location for LK Mertro.

Cheers.

I always stay there now last time was in april/may this year. Good no big fills hotel with the added bonus of a good pool and very close to all the gogo on soi lk and area, witherspoons just around the corner, brill for sport tv. Wouls rec to anyone for that price range, as a footnote i stayed at the areca a couple of years ago, almost twice the price and the room was EXACTLY the same, areca just more posh on the outside! Be sure to try out kiss agogo just round the corner and of course the den less than 200 metres away!

To those who have stayed there, by any chance to you recall how comfortable the beds were?

It seems that every hotel that I stay in Pattaya, the mattresses are as hard as a concrete floor.

• 3 weeks later...

No fee from the last time I stayed, depeending on which month you can get the big jr.suite for 950b a night! hassle free place, ideal spot.

JOINER free or not ?

Yes and no - if you take a girl home there is no fee but if you take 2 you have to pay 300 baht for the second girl (you pay for a double and now it is a triple).

Stayed there last year and would stay there again - no problem, it is a nice place, girlfriendly, clean - value for money.

Everyone has the right to my opinion

Yes and no - if you take a girl home there is no fee but if you take 2 you have to pay 300 baht for the second girl (you pay for a double and now it is a triple).

Stayed there last year and would stay there again - no problem, it is a nice place, girlfriendly, clean - value for money.

thank you for information

Hi Piero, thanks for your report, I stayed here when it was new and thought it was good value then, just looked on trip advisor reviews someone complaining about cockroaches did you see much of that, and is there any noisy building work still going on up near JAndP Court hotel a little further up the soi, nothing worse than angle grinders etc going on while you are trying to chill out by the pool, I had to move from J&P because of that in the past, cheers.

I stay this month in Opey, large room with balcony and nicepool, great location near soi Chayapoon and LK Metro, my room at 850 bahtson on the last floor was with pool view, free wifi, of course no joiner a good place with restaurant, JP is about same without restaurant.

http://www.pattayaone.com/opey

photo103t.jpg

Yes, THANK YOU so much for the replies and the reviews...looks like Opey de Place is a winner.

I stayed jp all i would say get a room athe back of any of these hotels along soi langkee the street noise of day time was terrible but the room at jp was good

Does JP Court have a website?

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

• 4 weeks later...

Is it a quiet place at night ( no loud music from bars , etc . ) ? And do they check girls'ID ?