Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Shooting range?

leroygi

In Pattaya some people in street show me a pictures of a guns and shooting and I understand that there was shooting range somewhere in city.

Does anyone know where this place could be? It would be also nice to know what kind of guns you can use and how much it cost?

In Pattaya some people in street show me a pictures of a guns and shooting and I understand that there was shooting range somewhere in city.

Does anyone know where this place could be? It would be also nice to know what kind of guns you can use and how much it cost?

Shooting range is on Beach road between soi 7 and soi 8 near World wide GG. I am sorry I do not know about price and guns

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Yes that is correct. Tiffanys on 2. road. Good fun for an afternoon.

Free today - Pay tomorrow

Thanks for answers. It is been while since i shoot last time in army , so have try next time in Pattaya.

Thanks for answers. It is been while since i shoot last time in army , so have try next time in Pattaya.

Now as I recall when you will go Koh Larn island you can shooting there too. I saw offer from local people.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

the one underneath tiffany's has a 357 magnum, a .45, a 9mm, a ruger, and a .22 pistol and rifle, it costs 500 baht for ten bullets which is the minimum you have to buy, and you get a discount for buying lots of bullets

I have never been to the one on koh Larn but I know it has shotguns and m16's

there is also this one

Pattaya Shooting Club and Fishing Park, 1/6 Moo 4, Soi Wat Huay-Yai,Sukhumvit Road (10 minutes from town centre), never been there but I know they have more selection than tiffany's

Its always been a tradition of mine to find a hot gogo dancer and take them shooting and take pictures of them, they are shocked and reluctant at first but they end up enjoying it

Edited by buffalo_boy

You have a few options as others have already said with ranges on Beach Rd, 2nd Rd under Tiffany's and Koh Larn.

There is also another range that hasn't been mentioned which is at a park which has an elephant and a few other animals on site as well. I cant remember the exact location of this place but if you head down to 3rd Rd and turn right it is in the general direction of the big tower at Jomtiem about 10-15 minutes in a baht bus just ask a driver they should know the way.

Last trip BM JPL39 and a couple of other lads had a great time at this range they had .22, 9mm, .38, .44, .357 in the shorts and 12 gauge and .22 in the longs. None of the ranges had .223 all of the rifles that look the business had been converted to .22

We also used the range at Koh Larn and had a look at the one on Beach Rd here are my ratings of the ranges we either used or looked at as I haven't sighted the one under Tiffany's I cant comment on that.

1. the range at the animal park - good selection of weapons and the cheapest of the three and the pick of the bunch in my opinion

2. Koh Larn - not as many weapons to choose from and a little more expensive. If your on the island and had some time to kill worth stopping in but I wouldn't go to Koh Larn just for this.

3. Beach Rd - Don't waste your time or baht. price was almost double and a very short range

TO be honest I can't remember exactly how much we paid maybe JPL39 has a better memory than me so it might be worth asking him if you need more info.

Have fun

JD

You have a few options as others have already said with ranges on Beach Rd, 2nd Rd under Tiffany's and Koh Larn.

There is also another range that hasn't been mentioned which is at a park which has an elephant and a few other animals on site as well. I cant remember the exact location of this place but if you head down to 3rd Rd and turn right it is in the general direction of the big tower at Jomtiem about 10-15 minutes in a baht bus just ask a driver they should know the way.

Last trip BM JPL39 and a couple of other lads had a great time at this range they had .22, 9mm, .38, .44, .357 in the shorts and 12 gauge and .22 in the longs. None of the ranges had .223 all of the rifles that look the business had been converted to .22

We also used the range at Koh Larn and had a look at the one on Beach Rd here are my ratings of the ranges we either used or looked at as I haven't sighted the one under Tiffany's I cant comment on that.

1. the range at the animal park - good selection of weapons and the cheapest of the three and the pick of the bunch in my opinion

2. Koh Larn - not as many weapons to choose from and a little more expensive. If your on the island and had some time to kill worth stopping in but I wouldn't go to Koh Larn just for this.

3. Beach Rd - Don't waste your time or baht. price was almost double and a very short range

TO be honest I can't remember exactly how much we paid maybe JPL39 has a better memory than me so it might be worth asking him if you need more info.

Have fun

JD

Haha, youre having trouble with your memory JD?

Me too, I do remember the copious amounts of bloody mary's that might have contributed!

I think it worked out at something around 1200BHT for half a box of 9mm (25 rounds) at the animal park range.

Also the weapons were quite worn and tired.

The range at Ko Larn was a litle more expensive but the weapons were quite new and in excellent order.

All in all though, Bloody good fun.

JPL

Ubique.

• 2 weeks later...

Haha, youre having trouble with your memory JD?

Me too, I do remember the copious amounts of bloody mary's that might have contributed!

I think it worked out at something around 1200BHT for half a box of 9mm (25 rounds) at the animal park range.

Also the weapons were quite worn and tired.

The range at Ko Larn was a litle more expensive but the weapons were quite new and in excellent order.

All in all though, Bloody good fun.

JPL

Don't forget the cheap beer next door!

Cheers,

Kurt

--- Is it in yet?

Lots of shooting ranges in the area.....once you venture past Second Rd

"If it feels good, just keep doing it!"

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone confirm that the range on Ko larn has shotguns & M16's!!?? ;-D

Thanks

Posted Image

Hardly a time to be eating a lollipop :D

hmmm, working on that post count i see.

inane, out of context posts do NOT count to the majic 50 post count to get advanced member status

Improving one Issan girls cash flow , one cash grant at a time !

Hardly a time to be eating a lollipop :D

Haha very witty, love it!

Posted Image

The shootingrange at Koh Larn have shootgun, but they dont have M16, you might ask for it maybe they have it stored away. M16 is prohibited in Thailand

RE - Ko Larn Range.

Last April they had a Sig Sauer 5.56 Assualt rifle there which was quite nice but like any other ranges ive seen in Thailand it had been converted to .22LR.

Shame really as it made quite a good rifle into a bloody pop gun.

Ubique.

so.....what is the most powerful gun you can fire at a range in pattaya or surrounding area?

Posted Image

Youre better off playing with the handguns, 9mm, .45, .357 etc etc as any rifle will be re chambered for .22

12 bore shotgun is still a laugh though.

Or you could go over to cambodia and play with full bore rifles like AK47's and throw hand grenades etc.

Ubique.

They have one in Phuket too now...right after the Chinese temple on the hill (on your way from Phuket)on the left hand side. Its very expensive though. I belive it was about 1000 for a clip of nine 9mm rounds(glock). Ill rather spend 1000 THB on something else..

They had all kinds of hand weapons ..

Edited by Going4Siam

"Man...Because he sacrifies his health in order to make money. Then sacrifies money to recuperate his health. And then his so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if hes never going to die, and then dies having never really lived "