Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Psychiatrist in Pattaya

Strike07

Is there any? If yes how much does the single visit cost? Where to find him/her?

We are captives of our own identities, living in prisons of our own creation.

single visits dont work !

question..........are u takin the p..s ? :rolleyes:

There is no cure for Pattaya addiction. Like Guiness says, single visits don't work, so start planning your next trip.

Retired

I know you are asking for a psychiatrist, and this isn't. But this maybe someone who can help you decide whether you actually need a psychiatrist, or whether a psychologist maybe able to help you.

From another board:

"I offer a variety of services: consultation for individuals and couples (relationship problems), general life-problem solving, drinking problems, depression, life-problems etc. The service aims at personal consultation and problem solving.

Client's privacy is fully valued and everything disclosed to me is fully confidential. I have long experience in this field and am a fully licensed and qualified psychologist. In the beginning, the service will only be offered on weekends, i.e. on Saturdays and Sundays. I can be contacted for appointments by cell phone: 087-6018506, or by sending an E-mail to: [email protected]"

This has nothing to do with pattaya or addiction to pattaya, it's about some other issues I didn't have time to take care of at home. And yes I need to see a psychiatrist not a psychologist.

We are captives of our own identities, living in prisons of our own creation.

This has nothing to do with pattaya or addiction to pattaya, it's about some other issues I didn't have time to take care of at home. And yes I need to see a psychiatrist not a psychologist.

So what you're saying is that you need a prescription. :)

A psychiatrist will probaly see u about 10 minutes if that and .write a presription.

A Psychiatrist is a doctor unlike a Psychologist whoo are mostly using counselling type techniques,so do u need medication.

Somewhere on this forum or could be the other one,someone said they went to bkk pattaya hospital and they were lucky to see the psychiatrist for 3 minutes.before he wrote a script and wished them well.

A psychologist will give you usually 1 hour.but remeber they cannot write prescriptions only a psychiatrist can.

I took a friend to pattaya recently who had major anxiety disorders,for example getting anxious in crowded places,eg,fighting for a seat on a baht bus,so during his anxiety he would switch to a russian speaking accent ,wherehe became more confident even in haggling down market stall holders prices etc.

Some days he would talk with a aussie accent and then as soon as we hot a crowded baht bus he would start speaking in a russian /european accent.

i told him to go see the psyhiatrist.

Edited by actiondell4

Ask at one of the Pattaya hospitals, but I think they will refer you to the regional mental hospital, where a psychiatrist will be in attendance.

I've had a couple of friends who had some mental health issues in the past and they all went to the local mental hospital as outpatients.

Hope this helps.

Possibly, but he would be best to confront whatever he had rather than avoid it.

i dont know what the OP has,it could be anxiety,it could be something major like hearing voices etc,but i hope he can find help.