IGNORED

Weather in pattaya in november ?

Rohit

Hi Friends,

I am planning to visit pattaya in the end week of november. Can you guide me if its a good time to visit, how will be the weather etc ?

Should be a great time to go. High season is just ramping up. Girls coming down from the village. I believe it's one of the coolest months of the year. I'll be your wingman if you buy my ticket? :)

I always go to patts in late nov, it,s the coolest month never seen rain, temperature high twenties. just before high season of christmas and new year, lots of girls new and old coming back from farms,so plenty of choice. Happy hunting!

Hi there, me too I have been in Thailand for the last 6 November's its usually

about 30 degrees and one of the driest months of the year, mostly sunny although

about 6 years ago had a lot of cloud one November, should be good but as always

you never can guarantee the weather. The other thing is everything is really busy

and prices on hotels ect can be at a premium

it's a great time, hot&dry and the beginning of high season in december. You will have a blast!

• 2 weeks later...

When its hot its very hot, when it rains in the rainy season its still warm and all you do when it rains is keep out of it and it only normally lasts maybe half hour to an hour, the weather is a very small issue in Pattaya all year round

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

This is November 2008.Some parts of Pattaya do get flooded but mostly it is fine.

post-58085-0-03010800-1311793617.jpg

post-58085-0-43928600-1311793631.jpg

post-58085-0-67425700-1311793694.jpg

Edited by Arrian

Here you have stats for Pattaya over 30 years. But as Daveo says this is not a big problem in Pattaya. Rainfalls are for 1 hour.

http://www.tmd.go.th/en/province_stat.php?StationNumber=48461

Edited by sangsomcoke

So don't always just pass by that perhaps lovely lady with the waiting smile just because she is a little older or a little more pom pui © @ kevinq

Yeah it is the start of the high season isnt it? It is always going to be hot it was boiling in the raining season when i just went in June