IGNORED

Metro Apartments - LK Metro

SlowlyMan

Metro Apartments – LK Metro

I've stayed in two of the rooms. Both have been impeccably clean. The staff is friendly and helpful. The bar under the rooms has been very quiet. A little bit of noise from the Soi, but that's about it.

A reasonably priced mini-bar in each room. Wifi is free and good bandwidth. A good value for money.

No Lift, and the stair risers are different heights which makes coming home drunk really interesting

800 / night

http://metro-apartments-pattaya.com/

I was looking for a room and they never replied to my email, looks like the noise level being right on the street would be high, rooms look clean and prices seem ok...

Must say when staying on LK..This is always the first place I would choose. Get a great room at a great price and the staff are lovely. Also with Dennis as the host, couldn't find a friendlier, more accomodating individual.

Cetainly had no issues with noise the many times I stayed there.

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

I stayed there last trip, room on first floor at the front, no noise to speak off but then i was never back in my room much b4 4am lol, it is a good place to stay and the air con bar in the daytime is good and 3 pool tables as well

Might look at this place in November.

Do they just accept a booking via email ?

Might look at this place in November.

Do they just accept a booking via email ?

the place is extremely popular, but there are always cancellations.

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

• 2 months later...

Just got home from a 3 weeks trip to Pattaya and I stayed in Metro Apartments. It is for me the best place to stay at, Dennis and Somkid are great hosts and you just have to love those girls working at the bar. It really feels like a home away from home. Nice and clean rooms and the bar is good. I will for sure stay there again.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the comments axel. Look forward to seeing you again. Rainmon - sorry you got no reply - we do so 3 x times daily usually. Must have got lost somehow. For information: some gaps still end of November up to 17 / 18 December. Thereafter from about mid January.