IGNORED

Warts!!!!!

Jonny5

There is a vaccine here in Canada, but they are offering it free to women aged 16-22 . Beacuse it can lead to cervical cancer in women . Because of the demand for the free vaccine there is a shortage for males wanting to pay for it . I heard australia is also offering it for free

How much is it Dude?

Bassgod and M.Mike are my best mates, not in a gay way..or is it?

Oh I forgot to add that they are not yet reccomending if for use in Males , although the clinic here said they have given it to a few . I didnt ask the cost because there was no chance of me getting before my next trip. the brand name is Gardasil , maybe its available in LOS ?

Just to point out guys, you can get warts even with the use of a condom .

One of the very intelligent posts on this thread, you know your information well. :Censored1:

I'd pay good money for that shit. Dear Buhda, those warts, I do not want...

I can't believe the guys who let those fuckers spread. Having a head of cauliflower on my johnson is a scary thought.