Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Warts!!!!!

Jonny5

I've been back in the UK for just over 3 months, thought everything was ok on the STD side till Tuesday when I noticed some small red dots on my bell end.

"What the F**k", better get down the clinc. This is all i need!!

So got checked out, yep as i suspected Genital Warts (Barebacking Anal, asking or trouble).

As i'm back to LOS end of the month to see the GF i rang her up to tell her. Her reply "som nom na, I told you not to fuck my ass" teelak.

Well guys any of you lot had them?

do you know how long they last?

Is they any good cream out there if i've still got them?

Thanks for any advice, as coming to Patts soon and need to boom boom mac mar

Yeah got some cream, but I thought that clincs in patts might have a stronger strenght stuff, as i thought many people might have had the same prob.

This (and several similar posts) should act as a warning to all those 'clever-dicks' who think any sort of barebacking is smart. An acquaintance has just returned from such an episode in AC and guess what...a particularly virulent strain of gonorrhoea requiring aggressive treatment.

To return to the question - genital warts can take anything up to 3 or 4 months to clear up and even with an initial good response may flare up again and again.... Partner should be treated as well. Severe cases may have to be treated with surgery. You may want to leave treatment to the professionals rather than purchasing a 'stronger strength cream' and treating yourself.

yeah man, just do what the clinic tells you, wouldn't do none of over the counter stuff, i once saw a picture of guy in a clinic where they had gotta outta control, his bell end was a mess :D

Genital warts don't do you any harm but can cause cervical cancer in women,freezing them is one way to get rid also plantar wart cream and do it yourself with bazzucca the veruca cream.Before you use any of the creams apply vaseline around the wart to stop it from burning your knob,good luck

"Once you've gone asian you'll never go caucasian"

The problem with your timing would be if these warts turn into sores. Then you've got a real problem,

No sex for you... it would be to painful anyway.

You may not like this suggestion but consider rescheduling the trip when your problem has been cured

or atleast contained.

btw, it takes courage to admit these things to the whole board.

good luck

Thanks for the replies guys, wtf 3 to 4 months without sex, oh my budda.

I am going to come to patts still, even just for a none or very little sex holiday.

P.S im never barbacking AGAIN. This hurts so bad, especally when i get horney.

next time you go to the clinic have a look at the pics n the walls, thats wot i look like. not nice at all

Thanks for the replies guys, wtf 3 to 4 months without sex, oh my budda.

I am going to come to patts still, even just for a none or very little sex holiday.

P.S im never barbacking AGAIN. This hurts so bad, especally when i get horney.

next time you go to the clinic have a look at the pics n the walls, thats wot i look like. not nice at all

If it isn't too painful, there's no reason you can't have sex, as long as you wear a condom.....but that doesn't seem to be your choice.....using a condom, that is. Hope you have learned your lesson. I've done it.....been luckier than hell, and won't say I'll never do it again, but it's certainly not worth it.....A hard on has no concience.....you know that.....! There is an ointment especially to remove warts, don't know the name of it but it's fairly common, and should be found in almost any pharmacy or drug store. Just be extremely careful how you use it, and I do not know if it will work on genital warts or not, but IMHO, if it works on warts it should work on ALL of them.....good luck anyway. ErnieK

jonny,sorry to hear about the warts. A mate who got them about sevens years ago from his TG in Pattaya is still fucked, he says his cock is a fuckin mess. What started out as a very small warts has now nearly taken over half his cock. He said at first it was painfull to get a fat and when he did it sometimes bled. The bleeding seemed to make the warts spread and now he takes medication to stop him getting a fat becuase the pain is unbelievable. Good luck, I hope yours are not as bad.

Toss

Many years ago I got genital warts ( back in the U.K ).I went to see a doctor who sent me to the dermatology dept at the local hospital.Had to lay on a bed while some old hag dabbed ointment on my cock.There was also a cute young apprentice nurse aiding her, had to go back for several weeks and the young nurse always had the same smirky smile on her face.It was really embarrassing because I was so young.Anyway after 6 weeks of the ointment doing sod all they sent me down to the STD clinic.They used Liquid nitrogen and that one treatment sorted them for good.Beware if the doctor/nurse approaches you with ' cotton bud ' looking swab,they're gonna wap it down your japs eye....f*** that hurt.

I heard, and I'm no doctor!..but they've got lazer surgery nowadays which clears up the problem pretty fast, with minimum down time. Anyone else heard of this?

ah harden up , just go to the doc and have a bit of a nitrogen spray. cotton bud down the japs eye is a million times worse. Keep on top of them or else your cock will look like something out of the fruit and veg shop

jonny,sorry to hear about the warts. A mate who got them about sevens years ago from his TG in Pattaya is still fucked, he says his cock is a fuckin mess. What started out as a very small warts has now nearly taken over half his cock. He said at first it was painfull to get a fat and when he did it sometimes bled. The bleeding seemed to make the warts spread and now he takes medication to stop him getting a fat becuase the pain is unbelievable. Good luck, I hope yours are not as bad.

Toss

Shit that's the worst STD related story i've heard (except for AIDS)! :Insanity:

I've done a lot of BB in the past and have been lucky but i'm now gonna make sure i bag up (except for blowjobs).

well it seems to be healing a little, having 2 bath it in salt water twice a day.

still comming out to patts the end of the month tho.

:rolleyes:

just my 2 cents worth here.. but if you shave your pubes with a razor and you got a wart, you drag the virus around and it spreads fucken everywhere.

not that it happened to me or anything :Party1:

• 1 month later...

Toss

................... :Hate_Computer:

"The world is like a ride in an amusement park.

And when you choose to go on it, you think it's real

because that's how powerful our minds are.

And the ride goes up and down and round and round.

It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured

and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while.

Some people have been on the ride for a long time

and they begin to question, is this real, or is this just a ride?

And other people have remembered, and they come back to us,

they say, "hey - don't worry, don't be afraid, ever,

because, this is just a ride..."

batman-dark-knight-joker.jpg

Just to point out guys, you can get warts even with the use of a condom .

HPV is the virus that causes them and something like 60% of sexually active people between 18-30 will get it . ALthough they dont always get the symptome ( warts )

I've been back in the UK for just over 3 months, thought everything was ok on the STD side till Tuesday when I noticed some small red dots on my bell end.

"What the F**k", better get down the clinc. This is all i need!!

So got checked out, yep as i suspected Genital Warts (Barebacking Anal, asking or trouble).

As i'm back to LOS end of the month to see the GF i rang her up to tell her. Her reply "som nom na, I told you not to fuck my ass" teelak.

Well guys any of you lot had them?

do you know how long they last?

Is they any good cream out there if i've still got them?

Thanks for any advice, as coming to Patts soon and need to boom boom mac mar

Stab the fuckers.

Bassgod and M.Mike are my best mates, not in a gay way..or is it?