IGNORED

Condo in Chiang Mai

Wifi-ads

I'm coming back to Chiang Mai for the month of October and would like to rent a condo instead of going to a hotel, if it's a good one I could be looking at long term rental. Quality furnishing and more importantly a good quality double bed are essential. I usually stay in 4star hotels so that's the minimum standard that I'd like. Any suggestions would be very welcome, thx.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"

:08:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://www.galarethong.com/

i was looking at renting an apartment here but decided against it as staying in the old city for my first trip i think will be a better choice. hope this helps

Many thanks, I've booked a hotel for my first week but this could do well for the remainder.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"

:08:

I'm coming back to Chiang Mai for the month of October and would like to rent a condo instead of going to a hotel, if it's a good one I could be looking at long term rental. Quality furnishing and more importantly a good quality double bed are essential. I usually stay in 4star hotels so that's the minimum standard that I'd like. Any suggestions would be very welcome, thx.

When you find one, let me know! we often stay at Chiang Mai

Let me know when you find a good condo!

Cheers,

Patc

• 2 months later...

http://www.galarethong.com/

i was looking at renting an apartment here but decided against it as staying in the old city for my first trip i think will be a better choice. hope this helps

Galae Thong would NOT be my recommendation (and I own a room there!) - no gym, no pool, poor parking and way out from any 'action' - there are very few central condos here - Hillside 4 has nice rooms and fairly central - Skybreeze is near Nimmanhenim Road if that's the area you like.

Galae Thong would NOT be my recommendation (and I own a room there!) - no gym, no pool, poor parking and way out from any 'action' - there are very few central condos here - Hillside 4 has nice rooms and fairly central - Skybreeze is near Nimmanhenim Road if that's the area you like.

only came across it when i was looking for somewhere to stay and spotted that they had cheap room rates and decent sized rooms equipped with kitchen. but turned it down for something inside the moat.