Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Dental Clinic - Pattaya International Hospital

SlowlyMan

I needed a little dental work done. I made an appointment with Dr. Ari at the PIH.

Dr. Ari is a card. Speaks pretty good English. She laughs, jokes and sings. Sometimes she even works on teeth. :rolleyes:

The place is exceptionally clean throughout (at least on the surface). They use bottled water for rinsing.

My US dentist quoted $2,000 USD for two crowns. Dr. Ari did the work for $700 USD

The work was spread out over one month so it helps if your staying in town for a while.

She seems to be very thorough and detail oriented. I felt confident I had a good product when she was finished.

100_0907.JPG

Dr Aree is popular with expats here - certainly better than going to some backstreet soi dentist.

Be scene and not herd.

• 3 weeks later...

Do they do dental work under full anesthesia (I do need to have all teeht removed and i am suffering from severe dental phobia)?

Everyone has the right to my opinion

Thx, just mailed them, waiting for the reply. As a fellow BM told me - it is a hospital so they might use the anesthesian doctors they have there. If i get a reply and a estimated price i will post it here.

I've been going to Dr Aree for years to get check up's and cleanings. I also had 1 filling redone (it was about 25 years old). always very happy with her work and found the price to be very good as well.

cheers

bert

Pattaya's dead.  You read it here1st.

They do not perform general anesthesis for dental work according to the answer i have received today:

"Please be informed that gerneral anesthesia is performed in the 2 operating rooms, these rooms have no dental facilities!"

If anyone are aware of any other clinic doing this i would be very happy to hear about it.

cheers

• 3 weeks later...

I suggest you call them to get the most accurate info. They speak German & English, and Thai of course :P