IGNORED

Pasadena Lodge - LK Metro

SlowlyMan

PASADENA LODGE:

The small room. (800 baht.) And it IS small. But, I think it's ideal for me. I only need a place to sleep and shower. It cools down fast. The only negative is only one available electric outlet which is at at the headboard. Not really convenient for a laptop.

The Classroom (1000 baht) is a bit larger, but the added floor space is in the bathroom. The actual living space is about the same. Ii don't find it worth the extra 200 baht for a a larger bathroom.

The room has no ambient noise. Dead quiet all day and night. The only disturbance is the cleaning staff chattering away in the morning.

I would say the photos on their web site are spot on. What you see is what you get.

Friendly, helpful staff. Great eye candy behind the desk at all times, well, except during the overnight when a Thai man is at the desk. They all speak some level of English.

The WiFi is a bit spotty, but in most hotels, where you are in relation to the router makes a big difference.

The hotel is situated at the dog leg on LK Metro, An easy walk to everything. Motor bike taxi right in front of the door if you need to go further.

They did a really nice job with this place. I recommend it.

100_0450.JPG

100_0903.JPG

100_0904.JPG

I have booked the 1300/ night room

and will be there in 3 weeks.

Hope its as good as the pics on the website?

If she aint got a dick,she's just a chick

CountdownClockCodes.com

I have stayed there about 4 times now.. and its a great place, location is great, price is great, and rooms are great... only downside is the manager.. she is soooo pushy it has totaly put me off staying there again... it felt like i was on vecation with some wife i never whanted.. she had her nose in all of my stuff.. and everytime i whent out she was trying to invite herself along.. then when i told her no... she got totaly bitchy and i got the ICE Queen treatment for hald a day.. then it was back to the stalking again... she is a nutcase.. stay clear..

Other then that i can recomend the place..

I stayed in the deluxe room 1st floor

one night I forgot to lock the sliding door..

woke at 4am with an intruder in my room crouched down near the door

Be very careful about locking the balcony doors ..... I wasn't and lost some cash ...

apart from that drama I found it a very good place to stay

I have stayed there about 4 times now.. and its a great place, location is great, price is great, and rooms are great... only downside is the manager.. she is soooo pushy it has totaly put me off staying there again... it felt like i was on vecation with some wife i never whanted.. she had her nose in all of my stuff.. and everytime i whent out she was trying to invite herself along.. then when i told her no... she got totaly bitchy and i got the ICE QUEEN treatment for hald a day.. then it was back to the stalking again... she is a nutcase.. stay clear..

Other then that i can recomend the place..

You must be hansum man too mutt :Dance1:

I have booked the 1300/ night room

and will be there in 3 weeks.

Hope its as good as the pics on the website?

I found the web site photos to be Accurate. They take pride in the place, I'm sure you'll be satisfied.

Hi guys

Last time I stayed at the Billabong, this time I have decided to stay at PASADENA LODGE. The rooms look very nice and I got a good deal for my stay.

I have booked the deluxe room, will be there in 3 weeks time :)

Cheers

Sten

is the manager hot.

Am I just sick and twisted or does the painting on the wall in the first pic look like a close up shot of an arse hole?

Am I just sick and twisted or does the painting on the wall in the first pic look like a close up shot of an arse hole?

If it is, it looks very red and sore :LMAO1:

Cheers

Sten

is the manager hot.

Yes.. i would rate er 8.5/10 at least.. think she is about 32... but even tho she is realy hot she is still major anoying..

I think its a reflection

Stayed there for one night in 2009 had the 900baht rm...bit small for my liking but nice enough.

But didnt like having to hand the room key to reception every time I went out, I like to keep the aircon on so I have a cool room to come home too.

Edited by barmatt

Great location but no pool.

How comfy are the beds for a good sleep ?????

Thanks for the pics.

:001_Thank_You5:

i stayed here when it first opened in 2008ish,. stayed on the second floor hufe room and great location

center]'''''''''''You only pass through this life once; you don't come back for an encore.''''''''''''[/center]