IGNORED

Looking to rent a condo in Pattaya!

Billy Shears

Hi, I would really like to rent a condo at View Talay 6, on 2nd rd, or something comparable. I can spend up to 20,000 for the right place. Any ideas?

Hi, I would really like to rent a condo at View Talay 6, on 2nd rd, or something comparable. I can spend up to 20,000 for the right place. Any ideas?

Take a look:

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

:D

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

Take a look:

:D

That is exactly the kind of place I want, but Buddha hill is just too far out of town for me. I guess I should have been more specific, in that I'm looking for a place in Pattaya proper. In between North and south rd's, and soi buakhao, to beach rd. But thanks for the offer, JDM, anybody else have anything?

Try dancewatchers.com

Thanks, but his calendar for vacancies is full. I also contacted ian.thailand and thai holiday homes.com, and either they want long term rentals or they don't have anything. I'm kinda surprised nobody here has anything. I guess I'll just come to town and check some hotels, I mean it is low season, isn't it?

Edited by WhiteThai

Thanks, but his calendar for vacancies is full. I also contacted ian.thailand and thai holiday homes.com, and either they want long term rentals or they don't have anything. I'm kinda surprised nobody here has anything. I guess I'll just come to town and check some hotels, I mean it is low season, isn't it?

stay the first night in hotel, and ask in the reception of View talay 6.

That is exactly the kind of place I want, but Buddha hill is just too far out of town for me. I guess I should have been more specific, in that I'm looking for a place in Pattaya proper. In between North and south rd's, and soi buakhao, to beach rd. But thanks for the offer, JDM, anybody else have anything?

Last year, for the month of August 2010, I have stayed at LK Metropole in LK Metro. Their monthly rate was 27,000 baht which included everything... electricity, water, bottled water, coffee, tea, and daily maid service. It is a 3-star property so it is has very nice decor, restaurant, pool, and a gym. It was nice. But after looking at about 15 other properties, for my next trip, I will be staying at Armageddon or Keerati. I am leaning towards Keerati because I like their rooms which has big bathroom with big shower. I hate showering in a cramped little space especially when doing it with a BG. Also, as a guest of Keerati, they give you a pass to work out at the gym in LK Metropole which is only couple minutes walk away. During low season, I was quoted 17,000 baht/month plus 5,000 deposit and 7baht/unit electricity. This is for their medium size room which is plenty large. Their website is http://keeratihomestay.com/

White Thai, You could try Condo6.com It has View talay 6 condos for rent, it's worht a try. Beachroadlover

Believe you'll have a hard time finding a room in VT 6 for 20.000 it'll be more likely 30 grand and up. Security in VT 6 is not to hotel standard and if you'r new to the mongering market in Pattaya you may be better of staying at a hotel with reception

White Thai, You could try Condo6.com It has View talay 6 condos for rent, it's worht a try. Beachroadlover

Thanks for that great info, I had no idea that there was an office on the ground floor there. I just sent him an email, I'll let you know how it works out.

Believe you'll have a hard time finding a room in VT 6 for 20.000 it'll be more likely 30 grand and up. Security in VT 6 is not to hotel standard and if you'r new to the mongering market in Pattaya you may be better of staying at a hotel with reception

I'm new to this board, but my first trip to Pattaya was in 1991, I'm just sick of hotels and prefer a condo.

I just thought if you can't find anything else you could try a hotel called August Suites. It is nr Tops Plaza. On the Klang nr 2nd Rd. It is 4 star hotel andhelpful staff with good facilities. Also have new hotel next door called April Suites. I stayed here 2 weeks in May, 2011 and had a ball. Great restaurant across road called Leng Kee. Open 24 hrs. Very reasonable andgreat range of dishes. Suites are 1500 thb/nite at April Suites for 40 sq Mtrs. Brand new!

Thanks for that great info, I had no idea that there was an office on the ground floor there. I just sent him an email, I'll let you know how it works out.

Hello White Thai, Technically the office is on the 3rd floor, as the first two are for parking cars and motorbikes. Condo6 is good, but try to plan far ahead of your trip for next time and try Dancewatchers.com. They are the best for both their condos and their service. If you want a great sea view with your room chose a condo on the south side of the building. Take a look at condos 243/1004 and 243/1006, for your next trip. you will have to book far in advance though as they are very popular. Take care, Beachroadlover

I hav booked a room in October for a month on the 17th floor. I think is room 606. Hello beachwatcher, do you think I would be able to sea a view of beach ? I hope we don't get a fire cause there'd be a lot of stairs to get out of the building.

Oops. Sorry Ieant to say beachroadlover. It's these stupid preditive text fonder on my Iphone.

Hello, hungry4sexyass, You would have to ask Tik or Michael, but i think that condo is on the north side wich is the central festival side. There is some sea view on that side but it is limited. I personally would not worry about a fire in a concrete building myself. Just enjoy, Beachroadlover

Yeh thanx for that info you sound like you are very well experienced with the area. What about other BM's visiting yr room from Beach Rd access? Do they need a pass? Or what about from Soi 10? I have a

mate staying there so I don't want to have to come down from room to let him in? Again thanx Beachrdlover. Also thought about how do you approach FLS on beach rd? Do you just look for girls on their own? Or are they in groups? What's yr angle? Advice or opinion thanx in advance ?

Yeh thanx for that info you sound like you are very well experienced with the area. What about other BM's visiting yr room from Beach Rd access? Do they need a pass? Or what about from Soi 10? I have a

mate staying there so I don't want to have to come down from room to let him in? Again thanx Beachrdlover. Also thought about how do you approach FLS on beach rd? Do you just look for girls on their own? Or are they in groups? What's yr angle? Advice or opinion thanx in advance ?

Hello hungry4sexyass, In answer to your question, Your friends may enter from 2nd road as the beach road entrance is with a key card that is for the owners and renters. Everyone cannot have one obviously for security reasons and to keep the pool secure for the tenants, owners and their guests. I will not comment on freelancers as I have no experiance with that. I will say that if you are interested in freelancers on beach road it is a perfect location form what others have mentioned. I love the location regardless of what your plans may be. The view from the south side is absolutely beautiful and it is a great place to live. Beachroadlover