IGNORED

Near walking street or Soi 6 ?

Rohit

Hi friends,

I am visiting Pattaya first time in this september. I am a regular reader at this website and wanna know if staying near Walking Street is a better option or Soi 6 (in terms of picking the FL and taking bck to room, Budget options, close to massage parlours etc). Mind you i wanna stay in a budget accomodation .

You are more likely going to get cheaper rooms up near Soi Buakhao

But.. if you think you'll only take freelancers from Walking Street discos then stay up there, but as I suspect you will be trying to get the cheapest girls available on Beach Road, I would recommend trying to get a cheap arse place nearby, that way you will save on the ST room cost.

As I don't often stay in budget accommodation like you want, I have no recommendations. Queen Vic on Soi 6 has rooms from 500 baht. I have stayed in the 900 baht rooms there.

Is there any particular reason you want to be close to these places (other than the obvious :GrinNod1: ). You will find that it is quite easy to get anywhere in Pattaya with the Baht Bus system in place. Also another thing to consider is that it is generally a bad move to stay where you intend to pick up girls.If you take a girl from a bar just down the road and then the following night she sees you with a different girl from a different bar then things can get awkward.

I would recommend somewhere around second road sort of area, that way you can easy get motorbike taxis or Baht buses to pretty much anywhere you would want to go. Unfortunately as for names of hotels I can't help you too much sorry.

Have a great time though :ThumbUp6:

CM

OPEN

Same same CLOSED but different

I just got back from a weeks stay at Secrets on soi 14 on Walking Street. 795 baht per night. Good room. Big bath room and big shower. I've found that the 500 baht a night rooms don't have big enough showers. As I like to shower with the ladies.

why don´t stay somewhere between Soi6 and WS like in soi LK Metro area a great area with many nice bars and allot of good guesthouses with rooms from 500, i have stayed at the rock house and can recomend their rooms and know that drunken duck is a good place to stay.

from soi LK Metro is it 200 meter walk to second road just jump on a bath bus and you are at Soi6 within 10 minutes or walk over second road and proceed down to beach road and take a bath bus to WS it only coast you 10 bath and you are also close to soi7 and 8 2 sois you should visit as well

Steffe82

There are some cheap guest houses on soi yamato / soi post office can get rooms from 400 thb per day

with no joiner fee and a cheep breakfast, both Soi 6 and Walking Street are within a few minutes and

the majority of guest houses will not charge you extra to take friends to your room.

• 6 months later...