IGNORED

Priority Pass

7-Eleven

Just found this discount link...

www.prioritypass.com

If you were thinking of joining it might come in handy.

PS. I have no affiliation with Priority Pass... I'm thinking of joining myself!

Are you already a member? What do you think of the service?

Just found this discount link...

www.prioritypass.com

If you were thinking of joining it might come in handy.

PS. I have no affiliation with Priority Pass... I'm thinking of joining myself!

Are you already a member? What do you think of the service?

Waste of money unless you do about 20 trips a year. I have used this service but the lounges are restricted and some airports do not even have the service.

Check the small print.

Best regards,

Alexi7.

How do you write, create?" You don't, I told them. You don't try. That's very important: not to try, either for Cadillacs, creation or immortality. You wait, and if nothing happens, you wait some more. It's like a bug high on the wall. You wait for it to come to you. When it gets close enough you reach out, slap out and kill it. Or if you like its looks you make a pet out of it."

Charles Bukowski. Bukowski.jpg

hmmm 79 dollar a year for standard

wont hurt trying it unless u prefer spending that money in a bar

I have had Priority Pass membership before and it is junk IMO.

Better deals can be had with the Continental/United Presidential Plus credit card that comes with free President's club access and bonus Elite qualifying miles ...

If you prefer Delta flights, get the Delta Reserve American Express card and get free access to all of Delta lounges.

If you fly regularly, Lounge access is a wonderful perk.

I get Priority Pass (unlimited) included with my credit card and the international (i.e. non US) lounges are usually perfectly good if you don't have access to a 'proper' airline lounge (I usually do). Normally reasonable to good selection of (free) drinks and snacks and sometimes full meals.

That said most of the PP type lounges can be accessed by paying circa £20/$30 directly to the lounge.

Lousy value for money IMO.

The best way to access the Biz lounges is to sign up for a Diners Club card. It costs roughly 60€/year and most of the major airports have Diners lounges.

Johnny Wilde

CEO - Heavydrinking Hardcore Mongers Union of Pattaya

"You only pass through this life once, you never come back for encores!" - Elvis Presley

"You guys took "normal mongering" and shot it full of nitroglycerin and then set a match to it" - thumper63