IGNORED

Looking for condo

calvaryn

HI , i am trying to find a 1 bed condo to stay in for 1 month in september but i am struggling as there seem to be so many places to choose from.

I do not know Pattaya well and would appreciate any advice on what area i should be looking at, i am staying with my Thai girlfriend and dont need to be to near all the action but do need to be near a bus route that goes to Ammata city(GM factory).

I am looking to spend 15000 to 22000 bht and want a 1 bed place with good internet connection, Cable tv, Kitchen and maybe a swimmi8ng pool and gym on the facilities.

Any help about what each area of pattaya is like would be much appreciated.

HI , i am trying to find a 1 bed condo to stay in for 1 month in september but i am struggling as there seem to be so many places to choose from.

I do not know Pattaya well and would appreciate any advice on what area i should be looking at, i am staying with my Thai girlfriend and dont need to be to near all the action but do need to be near a bus route that goes to Ammata city(GM factory).

I am looking to spend 15000 to 22000 bht and want a 1 bed place with good internet connection, Cable tv, Kitchen and maybe a swimmi8ng pool and gym on the facilities.

Take a look:

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

:D

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

THanks for the reply.

I have looked at this place but some of the reviews on trip advisor really put me off.

They are not reviews of my personally owned apartments.

They are reviews of the apartments owned by a Russian lady who rents them out.

I fully understand your concern and decision.

I am now fully booked for Sept so would not have been able to accommodate you.

You have made a good point regarding Reviews I will ask Tenants who stay in my apartment’s to post them and list them on my Website.

Best of luck with your search.

Nid

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

They are not reviews of my personally owned apartments.

They are reviews of the apartments owned by a Russian lady who rents them out.

I fully understand your concern and decision.

I am now fully booked for Sept so would not have been able to accommodate you.

You have made a good point regarding Reviews I will ask Tenants who stay in my apartment’s to post them and list them on my Website.

Best of luck with your search.

Nid

Thank you

Sorry i didnt realise you owned apartments there.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, have a look at www.parklaneresortpattaya.com..i have a 1 bedroom living room kichen and bathroom there..exactly the same as there web site, ground floor corner unit, with balcony giving direct accsse to the lagoon pool, gym juzzies wi fi only 6mth old, tv dvd air con 36sqm 12000 per month or 10 long term