Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Lone Star Texas Grill - Opening September 2011 In Soi Lengkee

China Garden

Will be back home next week and give it a try ...

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is secret and today is a gift

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• China Garden

• marko456

• bar stool

• expatdude

Looks the same--passed by yesterday and it still didn't look like it was going to open anytime soon. Jolly Friar, any updates?

I am sorry its taking so long, we are rushing to finish the Jolly Friar 2 in Jomtien... I will post as soon as I know which day we will finally open our door! Sorry again.

yes ok.........good to hear from you....................................................I hope you open soon

• 2 weeks later...

looking forward to try on my next visit,,not earlier than april next year

Edited by iggy56

Yes they are open, as i'm staying at the China garden at the moment and have walked by it a few times and its open from 8am untill 12midnight, Will give it a try after I get back from Chiang Mai this weekend.

Will try it and report back

bump....so how was it, prices, menu ???

Improving one Issan girls cash flow , one cash grant at a time !

Just to say,

We smoke our own BBQ ST Louis or Baby Back ribs in out smoker on site, chicken & pork as well

We make our own Australian beefburgers, we grind the beef ourself and season the patties

Home-made french fries, side orders such as macarroni cheese, texas toast, coleslaw etc

We offer large frozen or hand shaken margaritas for 99 baht, a pitcher for 399 baht, and a slection of Mexican food, burito's , fajitas etc

We are in Soi Lengkee next to the Jolly Friar, open midday and close at midnight

Edited by Jolly Friar

Hi Guys

We are open now! I am back in the UK for Chirstmas and will post the images and menu as soon as possible. We are listed in Door to Door

http://door2doorpatt...as-grill-2.html

We will have our own take away menu soon & delivery service.

Am I missing something...................

410B for a cheese burger and fries ???

$13 +/- usd /aud for a burger and fries ????????????????

Yes, I think you did miss something :-) The 240B does include 2 sides ...no need to add in extra items, guess thats about 8$

In Door to Door who charge me a large % of the sale the price of the Cheese Burger is still only 240B, this includes 2 side orders of your choice, say our hand cut french fries and home made onion rings.

http://door2doorpatt...ese-burger.html

These burgers are made from Australian Beef, ground and seasoned by our chef and flame grilled... 200g!! Pretty nice burgers

We tried loads of burgers around town and in fact have Bob's BBQ's old chef now works for us (Bob's burgers were pretty good).. most places use Thai beef or just buy them ready made, we have gone much further and made it 200g and not from cheap minced beef!

Those that know me and my other restaurants know I believe in value for money but I do also want to offer a quality product.

cheers

ian

Edited by Jolly Friar

Yes, I think you did miss something :-) The 240B does include 2 sides ...no need to add in extra items, guess thats about 8$

In Door to Door who charge me a large % of the sale the price of the Cheese Burger is still only 240B, this includes 2 side orders of your choice, say our hand cut french fries and home made onion rings.

http://door2doorpatt...ese-burger.html

These burgers are made from Australian Beef, ground and seasoned by our chef and flame grilled... 200g!! Pretty nice burgers

We tried loads of burgers around town and in fact have Bob's BBQ's old chef (Bob's burgers were pretty good).. most places use Thai beef or just but them ready made, we have gone much further and made it 200g !

Those that know me and my other restaurants know I believe in value for money but I do also want to offer a quality product.

cheers

ian

Thanks for the reply, I only looked at the D2D price list, and missed the 2 sides part.

THANK YOU !

mark

Glad you found the old bobs chef, sorry for being unable to locate him :(

Yea we were luck another one of my chef's also knew him, under Dale the American food was pretty good & Bob's burgers were always great. We started from scratch with the Mexican food bringing in a chef from BK, but as always we are looking for feedback and promise to listen to it all.

Ian

That's exciting! I all ways loved Bobs food when dale was running the joint..Can't wait to try some tasty grub, and good luck

That's exciting! I all ways loved Bobs food when dale was running the joint..Can't wait to try some tasty grub, and good luck

Cheers Skeeter, looking forward to your next visit!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Ian

Great to hear this loved the bobs burgers now will for sure frequent lone star grill while staying at china garden in january, cant wait.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2much2soon

• 2 weeks later...

just wondering why there are Andy Warhol prints all over the walls when this is a Texas themed restaurant, seems cowboy and the old west type pics would be a better fit? anyway... i will give it a try soon, best wishes to the owner.