IGNORED

Eastiny Plaza Hotel thief,s/post from trip advisor

easygoing

I read this report on trip advisor about Estiny Plaza hotel

I myself had a problem at Estiny Residence/as you will all know by now

Go trip advisor

Eastint plaza hotel to se post

I have stayed at this hotel several times over the last 3 years

My last visit was from the 4th April 2011 until 27th April 2011.

On the 12th April 2011 someone managed to open my room and open my safe and take all my cash there were no signs of a forced entry.

The hotel has always had a key code safe but now they have a key system the hotel claim that they do not have a spare key to the safe.

All this has been reported to the police.

On the 14th April 2011 two more guests had their safes opened and all the cash removed.

The hotel has no CCTV cameras covering the floors in the hotel, only cameras covering the lobby area.

I have found out that the same thing has happened to other guests prior to my visit.

It will continue to happen so I would not recommend anyone who wants to leave cash in their safe stay there.

I am reading more and more of these stories. I have never been robbed but it just takes that one time.

They have a hotel personal safe lock on the market. http://www.corporatetravelsafety.com/catalog/milockie-hotel-safe-lock-p-940.html

I think I will invest in one.

I am a fat kid in a sweet shop, I just cannot choose and want it all.

thats sad to hear because its a lovely hotel,wouldnt like that to happen to anyone.

Thank's for the advice

• 3 months later...

i am the person who posted the report on tripadvisor.

on the day i found my money stolen and i reported it to the manager he said that it had never happened before?

i lost £1300.

There is no CCTV covering any of the floors.

two days later when i came back into the hotel i saw the manager he told me that two more people had money stolen.

i talked to one man from england and he had lost £1800 he was also told by manager that it had not happened before the other person was from germany and he had lost 2000 euro.

all three of us reported it to the police.

As we all have cash stolen you will find that your travel insurance will only allow a claim of £300.

i was with thai girlfriend and she talked to one of the staff and found out it had happened before.

i will not be staying here again or my friends on our next trip in november 2011 and will stay at the flipper lodge