IGNORED

Places to eat near soi Skaw Beach

My motto: If it's completely out of my control, why spend more than a minute worrying about?

But I totally understand what you're talking about...

I wonder if there are any good places to eat on or near soi Skaw Beach, where I may be staying for a while on my next visit. Am mostly interested in inexpensive American breakfast and Thai dishes including kuaytiaw (noodle soup).

Do you mean Hat Sai Kaew Beach on Koh Samet?

if so, there was a variety of different places to eat there a couple of years ago when i was there.

Earning money for my next Thai flight

Do you mean Hat Sai Kaew Beach on Koh Samet?

No, I mean soi Skaw Beach in Central Pattaya, located off of 2nd Road just north of soi Honey Inn.

I wonder if there are any good places to eat on soi Skaw Beach, where I may be staying for a while on my next visit. Am mostly interested in American or English breakfast and Thai dishes including kuaytiaw (noodle soup).

Plenty of places to eat down that soi, nice little restaurant on the left, junction of 2nd road.