Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Dusit D2 a review

inthesand

Dusit D2

Quick review of the Dusit D2 located on 2nd road.

For me the location was very handy, walking distance from my fav hotspots, Walking Street and LK Metro. Soi 6 is another of my favourites and is only a few minutes away on the baht bus.

I paid 4000THB a night but the published room rate is about 8000THB. I thought it was good value (for what you get) at 4000 but I would not have paid 8000.

Check-in was quick and efficient and security was always present but very relaxed. A nice touch during check in was the complimentary welcome drink, from a menu, Breakfast was at the restaurant and had a decent variety, pastries and the usual breakfast fare. What was a novelty was the option of (free) sparkling wine for breakfast, not for me but nice to have the option

The room was clean, comfortable but had bit of an unusual layout. The bed is in the middle of the room and the sink is outside the main bathroom area! The walk-in shower is nice and big and I had a small balcony outside.

The pool is good, it is clean, the water was a nice temp and there were loads of sunbeds around.

They had a nice bar on the top level which had a great section of cocktails and food. The place has a pretty good view of the surrounding area and some seriously comfy chairs to relax in (I believe they are called honeymoon seats).

Free wireless in the rooms and I found it to be pretty fast.

There were a few families staying there but I had no problems bring a girl or two back to the place.

Overall very nice, if a little bit pricy.

Dusit D2

Quick review of the Dusit D2 located on 2nd road.

For me the location was very handy, walking distance from my fav hotspots, walking street and LK metro. Soi 6 is another of my favourites and is only a few minutes away on the baht bus.

I paid 4000THB a night but the published room rate is about 8000THB. I thought it was good value (for what you get) at 4000 but I would not have paid 8000.

Check-in was quick and efficient and security was always present but very relaxed. A nice touch during check in was the complimentary welcome drink, from a menu, Breakfast was at the restaurant and had a decent variety, pastries and the usual breakfast fare. What was a novelty was the option of (free) sparkling wine for breakfast, not for me but nice to have the option

The room was clean, comfortable but had bit of an unusual layout. The bed is in the middle of the room and the sink is outside the main bathroom area! The walk-in shower is nice and big and I had a small balcony outside.

The pool is good, it is clean, the water was a nice temp and there were loads of sunbeds around.

They had a nice bar on the top level which had a great section of cocktails and food. The place has a pretty good view of the surrounding area and some seriously comfy chairs to relax in (I believe they are called honeymoon seats).

Free wireless in the rooms and I found it to be pretty fast.

There were a few families staying there but I had no problems bring a girl or two back to the place.

Overall very nice, if a little bit pricy.

Any pics please mate ?????

Thanks for the report & info.

:001_Thank_You5:

Sorry I’m useless, no photos. From what I remember the pics on their website were pretty accurate.

Really enjoyed my stay at D2, the staff is friendly and helpful, great location.

Rooms are very modern.

The minuses for me were the food and the pool mostly in the shade at afternoon.

Some pics of my stay (sorry for the mess in the room):

IMG_0746.JPG

IMG_0747.JPG

IMG_0748.JPG

IMG_0749.JPG

Really enjoyed my stay at D2, the staff is friendly and helpful, great location.

Rooms are very modern.

The minuses for me were the food and the pool mostly in the shade at afternoon.

Some pics of my stay (sorry for the mess in the room):

Thanks for the extra pics.

Rooms look great but your room is seven or eight thousand baht & to much for me.

Thanks for the info about the shade around the pool.

:001_Thank_You5: