IGNORED

yesterday night bangla road

coolguys

true about the tuktuks mate, but I find I spend a lot less money in Phuket than anywhere else, nightlife orientated. BKK and Pattaya I tend to go a bit nuts, Phuket (Karon) I tend to chill out a bit, settle down with a regular and relax. Granted I have noticed beer is more expensive there (100 THB a beer at most beer bars), but for whatever reason, I find it cheaper than the rest.

That's good to hear mate as I'm heading there in a couple of days time. I'm not a big rager and will try and find some less expensive options.

Very nice photos. Is the new Tiger disco open yet? When I was there in Februrary, only the lower beer bar was open.

Not yet they are still working on second and third floors, and there are still a few empty beerbars at the back of first floor/ground floor.

A great place to ogle and watch the coyotes over a drink or two!

80 baht for my soft drink or juice with peanuts to go, and around 100 baht for beer.

Ladydrinks a bit expensive though at 200 baht!

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

Not yet they are still working on second and third floors, and there are still a few empty beerbars at the back of first floor/ground floor.

A great place to ogle and watch the coyotes over a drink or two!

80 baht for my soft drink or juice with peanuts to go, and around 100 baht for beer.

Ladydrinks a bit expensive though at 200 baht!

Plahgat

Nice photos, the new place looks great! It will be a shame if they get rid of the old tiger disco though when the new complex is complete.

What time has Bangla and the bars/discos been closing during your current trip?

Last year I had a lot of fun at Suzy Wong's down Soi Seadragon. Anyone been in there recently for some ass slappin' fun?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived