IGNORED

Jasmine hotel vs Secrets hotel vs queen vic

Rohit

Hi friends,

I am visiting pattaya next month.

Can any1 tell which of the following hotels are best for a budget accomadation ?

Jasmine hotel vs Secrets hotel vs queen vic(soi 6).

Why do you ask? All three have web sites where you can look and find that information yourself. Jasmine is a hotel, Secrets, and Queen Vic are guesthouses. Google them.

Personally I wouldn't recommend the Queen Vic to anyone. I have had friends that stayed there, and all have said that they didn't feel safe going back to their room late at night. They have to walk down soi 6/1 to get in at night, and fight off the lady boys just to get to their room.

Why do you ask? All three have web sites where you can look and find that information yourself. Jasmine is a hotel, Secrets, and Queen Vic are guesthouses. Google them.

Personally I wouldn't recommend the Queen Vic to anyone. I have had friends that stayed there, and all have said that they didn't feel safe going back to their room late at night. They have to walk down soi 6/1 to get in at night, and fight off the lady boys just to get to their room.

I stayed at Queen Vic my first time in Patts. I felt safe but do agree that having to access via 6/1 late at night up The dingy green stairs to give ID card to seated security man is not ideal but if you are walking back with a girl there's no issues at all.

The bigger issue is that a simple luxury of going back and forth to your room can be a chore going up and downthe six several times a day with no intention of stopping.

On the Plus, the rooms are big ample, good wifi and balcony in deluxe rooms.

I won't stay there again though, purely on the chore of not peacefully being able to go to and from your hotel each time

I've stayed at the Jasmine hotel many times, mainly because of the location just off Walking Street. Rooms are basic but clean for 650-850, staff is friendly, and two girls at a time no problem.

Retired