IGNORED

Blood pressure medication

peterh389

Is it possible to buy my blood pressure medication in Pattaya..amlodipine and co-tenidone?

Also what are the cost of the tablets?

Is it possible to buy my blood pressure medication in Pattaya..amlodipine and co-tenidone?

Also what are the cost of the tablets?

Amlodipine available over the counter under the name Amlopine 10, manufactured by Berlin. The ingredient is Amlodipine besylate 13.86mg, equivalent to Amlodipine 10mg. Price is 90 baht for ten if you buy in bulk off the tourist track, anything up to c. 300 baht if you use a tourist pharmacy/buy a single card with 10 pills.

Nice little export earner for me. What do you pay for it at home?

Nice one kansuwan and thanks for answering so quickly. :001_Thank_You5:

Sorry I forgot to answer your question..£7.40 per item on a prescription.

I get a months supply of co-tenidone,amlodipine and aspirin per prescription so £22.20 per month.

28 tablets in each of the boxes.

I will bring a couple of months supply with me,I just needed to know that I can get it as I am not sure how long I will be staying.

Edited by peterh389

Surely if you are regular meds you get 2 months supply. I take ramapril, amlodpine, allopurinol, avorstatin. Then again i,m an old twat, unhealthly as fuck,living the dream by going to los. Peace brother!

Sorry I forgot to answer your question..£7.40 per item on a prescription.

Thanks - I send them to a pal who gave up on the NHS when it became the International Health Service and now sees a private cardiologist for his check-ups. Works out tons cheaper for him; he reciprocates with goodies for me from the UK.

Surely if you are regular meds you get 2 months supply. I take ramapril, amlodpine, allopurinol, avorstatin. Then again i,m an old twat, unhealthly as fuck,living the dream by going to los. Peace brother!

Anyone know where you can get ramipril 10mg, or it's equivalent? i.e. any ACE inhibitor with dosage about the same.

I take lisinsopril 10mg. Thai generic is called lispril and is available in 5,10 & 15mg dosage.

Last time I bought some was 300 baht for 30 tablets. European brand is about 370baht for 28 tablets, but is also available in 20mg doses.

Pharmacy opposite Tukcom always has them.

Edited by DP Gumbypgh

Taoism: sh*t happens

Buddhism: if sh*t happens, it isn't really sh*t

Islam: if sh*t happens, it is the will of Allah

Catholicism: if sh*t happens, you deserve it

Judaism: why does this sh*t always happen to us?

Atheism: I don't believe this sh*t

You must have a great doctor if he gives you 2 months supply on one prescription..I think it might be something to do with NHS cutbacks,I have only ever been given 1 months med's at a time. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Boots pharmacies everywhere sell Zestril (Lisinopril) 5 10 20mg I pay 360bt for 28 pills