IGNORED

Inn House hotel ? soi 13

easygoing

Hello chaps

I would like to stay in a hotel right close to beach road (am a big fan of coconut bar)

I used to stay at the Eastiny Residence soi 10(great location) but my last stay in April some thieving scum bag

stole my passport// credit cards/ cash plus memory cards from safe behind reception (check post)

So I wont be staying there again

I am thinking of staying at the Inn House hotel soi 13

But when I check the Inn house web site and copmpare the photo,s on their website

to photo,s put on the net by fellow holidaymakers I seem to be looking at two totally different hotel,s

Any help me out here/ what is it really like

Was thinking of staying at Sandy Spring,s but a bit to expensive for me

Not to sure about the Dynasty inn

Any tips for hotel Maximum 1000/1100baht end of april 2012 and of course next to coconut bar(beach road)

Cheer,s chaps

Sorry I have no info, but I do share your intrest in this hotel. The roof top pool looks great. I would also like to get some info about this hotel .

“I sure would like to know how he lasted for 20 minutes shot right through the brain. Either there’s something peculiar about this mans cerebral setup or they can just write off the for-brain as being the center of thought and speech. Of course it won’t matter much to Mr. Woo’s pigs.†–Dr. Cochran, Deadwood, Black Hills South Dakota 1876 HBO fictionalized account

Inn House has been thru some renovation this year. There are some new paint, new colours +++. Maybe that is why the pics does not looks samesame :) Recommends this place, good location and the big jacuzzi on the roof are very nice. The Kings Table restaurant in front of the hotel is a winner, especially on their bbq-nights.

I stayed there a few times...its ok value wise. The pool on the roof, as a previous poster stated, is really just a jacuzzi (i.e. small). The pools at The Sandy Spring and Dynasty Inn are much better. There's not much to choose between these 3 hotels although the Sandy Spring is newer and slightly more expensive. Soi 13 is a great place to stay for everything you need and also quiet but just a few minutes by Baht Bus from Walking Street.

i stayed here about a month ago for a bit of a change, have stayed at about 10 others in pattaya.

the soi 13 location is great, the rooms were ok but they arent as good as they look on the site, but none ever are. funny you mention thieving, one of the maids stole about 10 dollars australian (in coins!) from my bag which was a bit of a downer. a lot of the 1000 baht hotels around that area i find when you weigh up + and - are similar and choices are just down to personal preference. inn house has excellent internet, small pool, no free breakfast, shower was never hot enough, some furnishings in the room are a bit old but really not too bad. dynasty, whitehouse conditel, sandy spring, and others not far away: Pattaya Bay Resort and diana inn all have there + and -. i will try the lk hotels, August Suites in a few months. an extra few hundred baht a day for a better room/hotel is well worth it.

• 3 weeks later...

I stayed there last September. I'm a light sleeper therefore loved Soi 13 as there are no late night bars down the Soi.

The place was being renovated when I was there, therefore the pool was closed. The only thing that I can complain about the place was that I was given a room which had an adjourning door to the next room, therefore you could hear the residents in the adjoining room some of the time.

Definitely would stay there again.

bb69

Hello chaps

I would like to stay in a hotel right close to beach road (am a big fan of coconut bar)

I used to stay at the Eastiny Residence soi 10(great location) but my last stay in April some thieving scum bag

stole my passport// credit cards/ cash plus memory cards from safe behind reception (check post)

So I wont be staying there again

I am thinking of staying at the Inn House Hotel soi 13

But when I check the Inn house web site and copmpare the photo,s on their website

to photo,s put on the net by fellow holidaymakers I seem to be looking at two totally different hotel,s

Any help me out here/ what is it really like

Was thinking of staying at Sandy Spring,s but a bit to expensive for me

Not to sure about the Dynasty inn

Any tips for hotel Maximum 1000/1100baht end of april 2012 and of course next to coconut bar(beach road)

Cheer,s chaps

I stayed at the Inn house hotel this April over Songkran & it was ok but thought the Superior room (which i booked) wasn't worth the 1520b, i mean to me it was just a "Standard" room & worth more around the1k mark IMO.

I had a m8 who was staying at the Dynasty Inn (same time) & payed 1050b for a standard room. Its girl friendly,has in-room safe & close to the action. Only the pool was a disappointment,more like something for babies or kids....very small.

Hope that helps you.

The dynasty was advertising 1050 for a week 1000 for a month but thats now who knows what the prices will be in 2012

I stayed at a place on soi13 my very first trip to Pattaya for a few nights, then discovered the Pattaya Bay Resort and moved over there...have been staying there ever since (5 Years). Even though it is a block further away, I suggest you consider it.

You simply can not beat it for the 999Baht rate (May-Oct) plus you get the 7th night free!

I never lock up my laptop, and on occasion have left $$$ out, camera out, etc... and NEVER anything touched, not even Baht coins, NEVER! The staff is an 11 on a 1 to 10...rooms are spotless and tidy and well maintained, roof-top pool and restaurant, free wifi...I simply can not imagine staying anywhere else unless you want a jacuzzi or something.

I do always treat myself to a 3000/baht per night loom for a long weekend each trip just to be ON the beach and have all the bells n whistles (there is a great 5-star place up on the north end of town that is only a couple seasons old...but don't need that for the bulk of my 3-4 week trips.

For 1000B budget, try the PBR, I guarantee you wont find a nicer, more modern, cleaner place for that $$$.

ALSO, if you want to be 1/2 block off WS and dont mind a bit of noise and not having a pool, I use Secrets hotel all the time, great place...its prolly silly, but sometimes I actually have a loom going at both PBR and Secrets if I am doing a bunch of STs, its just better for me that way...and I keep my loom at the PBR for special girls...hehehe. OR, as several have said on here, the Grand hotel (just across the street from Secrets) is also nice, but a bit more Baht.

Cheers, alex

Edited by Alex the Hedonist

Stayed at the Inn House in February,wasn't impressed,room was tired looking,peeling paint,worn fittings,pretty basic for what they charged,booked it for 4 nights before we headed onto Patong for a week.Before we left we booked the last week of our return to Patts at the Dynasty,almost opposite but far superior for about 200baht a night more,really impressed with the hotel,quality feel about it,good staff,good wi fi signal,room cleaned thoroughly,best of all was the location,the reason for originally booking the Inn House.

Will be looking to stay at the Dynasty again in November,though i'll try for a walk in rate as prices on Agoda etc bit on the high side.

• 2 weeks later...

Here the rate for one month seaview room for november:

The longstay seaview rate (minimum stay 30 days) is THB 1,400 / night (room

only).

How would you like us to arrange your room?

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you and best regards,

Angel K.

INN HOUSE