IGNORED

Rooms on Soi 7 or Soi 8 under 1000baht?

ASM129

Are there any rooms on Soi 7 or Soi 8 for under 1000B a night? If not, what's the closest to 1000B in that area?

All I need is wi-fi, and preferably an in room safe. Thanks.

Globetrotter - look no further!

Johnny Wilde

CEO - Heavydrinking Hardcore Mongers Union of Pattaya

"You only pass through this life once, you never come back for encores!" - Elvis Presley

"You guys took "normal mongering" and shot it full of nitroglycerin and then set a match to it" - thumper63

Globetrotter as johnny suggested is a nice cheap place, with a excellent restaurant have some pics of the rooms in my tr.

Steffe82

Pig and whistle or Rosie OGradys are both good and under 1000bht

I spend a couple weeks Bella Vista Eastiny hotel. hotel was ok everything worked well and staff was very nice and helpful. Room wasnt very or special but it was enough. Standard room was under 1000 baht.

I didnt use wi-fi but it was available in lobby, can not be sure is it work in room. If safety box have to be in room then this is not your choice because it was in reseption.

Over all I think hotel is good place considering the price.

Edited by leroygi

Does the Pig and Whistle have a seperate entrance?

Globetrotter - look no further!

What do you guys mean by Globetrotter? I tried looking it up on Agoda and could only find a refrence to the Estany 7. Do you or Steffe have a link?

Cheers.

“I sure would like to know how he lasted for 20 minutes shot right through the brain. Either there’s something peculiar about this mans cerebral setup or they can just write off the for-brain as being the center of thought and speech. Of course it won’t matter much to Mr. Woo’s pigs.†–Dr. Cochran, Deadwood, Black Hills South Dakota 1876 HBO fictionalized account

What do you guys mean by Globetrotter? I tried looking it up on agoda and could only find a refrence to the Estany 7. Do you or Steffe have a link?

Cheers.

Google Globetrotter Pattaya to get to their homepage!

Johnny Wilde

CEO - Heavydrinking Hardcore Mongers Union of Pattaya

"You only pass through this life once, you never come back for encores!" - Elvis Presley

"You guys took "normal mongering" and shot it full of nitroglycerin and then set a match to it" - thumper63

here you have their webbpage

Steffe82

here you have their webbpage

Thanks guys! awsome trip report btw!

“I sure would like to know how he lasted for 20 minutes shot right through the brain. Either there’s something peculiar about this mans cerebral setup or they can just write off the for-brain as being the center of thought and speech. Of course it won’t matter much to Mr. Woo’s pigs.†–Dr. Cochran, Deadwood, Black Hills South Dakota 1876 HBO fictionalized account

Thanks for the replies.

Do Globetrotter and Pig N' Whistle both have elevators? I plan on drinking a lot on my next trip so it would be nice to take a lift instead of walking up 3 flights of stairs late at night.

Thanks for the replies.

Do Globetrotter and Pig N' Whistle both have elevators? I plan on drinking a lot on my next trip so it would be nice to take a lift instead of walking up 3 flights of stairs late at night.

Globetrotter does not have elevators, don´t know about pig n´whistle

Steffe82

Does the Pig and Whistle have a seperate entrance?

This is on top of a pub might have noise problem