IGNORED

Tour d e France '11

The Viking

Anyone else trying to follow this one? Been watching todays stage for a couple of hours, a lot of accidents today with a lot of the big ones involved.

Glad to see Contador falling behind too, shouldn't be allowed to compete until his case is solved.

What I don't like is that Garmin isn't driving for Hushovd this year, mostly because I believe he can win the green jersey again but also because he's Norwegian, lol.

Im not a cycling fan really,but i watch the tour nearly every evening(the highlights).......its an incredibly hard sport and those cyclists are iron men...im coming to appreciate the tactics of the teams also...and of course the scenery in France is beautiful.Im gonna watch a stage live one of these years......

Also been watching the highlights when I get home from work, could believe the tv crew's car taking out two of the leaders on Sunday, Couldn't believe the strength of Hoogerland to get back on the bike and claim his polkadot jersey, amazing stuff

Also shame about Bradley Wiggins breaking his collarbone last week, apparently he had a real chance this year

Edited by Stillearly

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

Yeah, a lot of drama this year. Was a great sight for us norwegians to see Hushovd have the yellow jersey for so long.

What really sucks is that I'm working from 10 pm till 6 am this week so I don't really have the time to see enough of it!

Also, next week I won't be able to see anything as I work evenings. That sucks :P

I am looking almost every day. Moment and pictures when France service car demolish two racers was horrifying.I think more interesting start TdF tomorrow when start big mountains.

Edited by THAJEC

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Also been watching the highlights when I get home from work, could believe the tv crew's car taking out two of the leaders on Sunday, Couldn't believe the strength of Hoogerland to get back on the bike and claim his polkadot jersey, amazing stuff

Also shame about Bradley Wiggins breaking his collarbone last week, apparently he had a real chance this year

yeah that car driver was thrown off the race straight away afterwards-for no apparent reason he swerved into the leading cyclist causing a pile up.....also,on the 2nd (?) stage ,in Brittany, a motorcycle camersman took out a cyclist also,and caused him to crash.......those motorcycle cameramen are highly skilled-ive never seen them cause an accident before...

... for no apparent reason he swerved into the leading cyclist ...

Saw this, and slow-motion replay, on the news. The car would have hit a tree if the driver hadn't swerved, the car was overhanging the border of the road and the verge, as was the tree, looked like he didn't notice it until the very last moment.

Going right down to the wire ! Can Cadell Evans (Australia do the individual time trial (42 km) 1 minute faster than Andy Schleck (Luxemberg) ?? Its a must watch Saurday night for me.

Way to go Cadell....beat em all...

r.jpg

Edited by andyaus

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

• 10 months later...