IGNORED

Excellent Dentist

CBrown

I stayed in Pattaya in March for a few weeks. My hotel was Diana-Oasis and their manager Meow gave me some Ponstan painkillers one night, when I had a terrible tooth ache. The next morning she called (her) dentist, I mean the dentist they recommend to their customers, which has 2 clinics very close to Diana-Estate. At that time I just had him fix the most urgent fillings and then went on to the US. In the US/SF. I got a quotation to get 6 ceramic crowns done. Shock!!!! Just the crowns were quoted at 1250$ a piece + several root canals ++, total around 10'500 freaking $.

So I contacted Kh. Meow to get me a quotation from Dr. Chanya for the same top quality crowns: about 3'300$

I have been back for 3 days now and already started my treatment, which will be done in about 10 days, as I prefer to do it in steps. I am very, very happy with this dentist. He is very careful, takes his time and I have not felt any pain. But best of all, even after all expenses of the trip and the stay at Diana, I have still saved about 4500$ and finally got all my teeth done.

So, before you spend big bucks in your home country, give Pattaya a try. But be careful which dentist you pick. I am grateful to Meow who has organized all this for me. I understand she is a really nice lady and loves to help people in need. I will make sure to leave some toys for her little charity, check their website.

Thanks Meow! CB :001_Thank_You5:

I stayed in Pattaya in March for a few weeks. My hotel was Diana-Oasis and their manager Meow gave me some Ponstan painkillers one night, when I had a terrible tooth ache. The next morning she called (her) dentist, I mean the dentist they recommend to their customers, which has 2 clinics very close to Diana-Estate. At that time I just had him fix the most urgent fillings and then went on to the US. In the US/SF. I got a quotation to get 6 ceramic crowns done. Shock!!!! Just the crowns were quoted at 1250$ a piece + several root canals ++, total around 10'500 freaking $.

So I contacted Kh. Meow to get me a quotation from Dr. Chanya for the same top quality crowns: about 3'300$

I have been back for 3 days now and already started my treatment, which will be done in about 10 days, as I prefer to do it in steps. I am very, very happy with this dentist. He is very careful, takes his time and I have not felt any pain. But best of all, even after all expenses of the trip and the stay at Diana, I have still saved about 4500$ and finally got all my teeth done.

So, before you spend big bucks in your home country, give Pattaya a try. But be careful which dentist you pick. I am grateful to Meow who has organized all this for me. I understand she is a really nice lady and loves to help people in need. I will make sure to leave some toys for her little charity, check their website.

Thanks Meow! CB :001_Thank_You5:

Great post! Sounds like your savings will pay for your trip. I am curiouse about your costs. Iid the $3,300 include your root canals and fillings too? I need some crown work only. How much does he charge per crown?