IGNORED

okamoto crown skin condoms

gazman100

Hi All,

I'm sick to death of banging a rubber balloon.

From what I've researched the okamoto crown skin condomsseem to be the best out their, however they are only available from outside of Thailand.

Can someone recommend and provide a link for a online sale. There is many out there however the order I placed yesterday got rejected so I would like a good reliable source.

Cheers

PS:I can't believe I made a post.

• 1 month later...

www.condomdepot.com great place and prices!

They will also ship internationally, but the billing address on the card you order on has to match your shipping address.

Alternatively you could have it delivered to someone at home and they could reship it to you in Thailand.

This is where I get my condoms from. I buy Sagami but they do stock Okamoto. Based in Hong Kong but relatively quick delivery. I have no connection to them except as a customer.

http://www.sampsonstore.com/neovision/condom/home/index.is

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes." Jack Handey

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

anyone tried trojan sensitivity bareskin? how is that compared to okamoto .003? 

any other good condoms that's really thin? so far I have only tried okamoto .003 and .002.  thanks

How thin are these?? I am reading reviews they are very tight though :( 

I got them from eBay for my upcoming trip wink.gif

Okamoto.jpg

Just staying a week, huh?

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned,

Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned."

"The Mourning Bride", William Congreve, 1697

Archived