IGNORED

Koh Chang

Methos

I am 'planning' on going to Koh Chang next week for 2-3 nights. I was going to go solo but I met a TG who I think will be fun so I'll probably bring her. I'm probably going to stay at Paddy's Palms as I've read positive comments and it's dirt cheap. No mention on their site about the difference between a standard & deluxe room - anyone know? I'm going mid-week so I don't think it should be busy.

My main questions now are is there service on True? I don't necessarily need it for a couple of days but I'm curious. Are there Kasikorn ATM's/branch in White Sands Beach? I have an account here now so do I need to bring a bunch of cash or do I have easy ATM access like I do in Pattaya? I haven't used the k-atm card at another Thai ATM but I assume I can do that if I need to?

I stopped at a travel agent here and she told me the minivan/ferry was 600/person. I read a post a few minutes ago saying 400. I'm in LK Metro, anyone know where to book the 400 one? I think it leaves Pattaya early morning, do I need to book the return from here should I book one way and lock in the return once I'm there? Is the return from KC also early morning or is there an option to leave there in the afternoon coming back?

Lot's of questions - thanks for any replies. I'm not good at winging it - I like to figure a lot of things out before I go somewhere.

I've stayed at the Paddy Palms in Koh Chang. Nice place for the price. Standard rooms are exactly what they are, standard. The Paddy Palms pub attached is quite good with fine food. There is free wifi which is decent in the pub, but poor in the rooms, at least in my room it was poor.

Yes there are Kasikorn ATMs. There are ATMs and branches for all major banks available.

I don't know about transpotation as I flew from bkk when I went. The price sounds good as I paid 600B return just for the ride into Koh Chang from the Trat airport!

Have fun eh!

Sex is like air, it's not important unless you aren't getting any

The 400 rate will be without the ferry! If you book your hotel in advance make sure you check if the hotel can pick you up at the pier. If not you have to take an overpriced songthaew to hotel!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Hi,

I will also be going to Koh Chang next week. I would like to bring a girl, so I am curious how did you meet yours? In bar or otherwise?

Thanks

I am 'planning' on going to Koh Chang next week for 2-3 nights. I was going to go solo but I met a TG who I think will be fun so I'll probably bring her.

I've stayed at the Paddy Palms in Koh Chang. Nice place for the price. Standard rooms are exactly what they are, standard. The Paddy Palms pub attached is quite good with fine food. There is free wifi which is decent in the pub, but poor in the rooms, at least in my room it was poor.

Yes there are Kasikorn ATMs. There are ATMs and branches for all major banks available.

I don't know about transpotation as I flew from bkk when I went. The price sounds good as I paid 600B return just for the ride into Koh Chang from the Trat airport!

Have fun eh!

paddys palms this hotel girls friendly?

paddys palms this hotel girls friendly?

I am 99.9% sure it is. The beer bars are only 200m away. The reason I don't know with absolute certainty is that the lobby closes at 9pm. Every time I brought a girl was later. There is a security guy in the parking lot, but he just smiles.

Sex is like air, it's not important unless you aren't getting any

Hi,

I will also be going to Koh Chang next week. I would like to bring a girl, so I am curious how did you meet yours? In bar or otherwise?

Thanks

She's a FL I met at Central Festival last December. I ran into her again this trip and hooked up with her a couple of times. I'm normally more of a ST guy and I was going to go to Koh Chang solo but I like her so I asked her and she wants to go.

She's a FL I met at Central Festival last December. I ran into her again this trip and hooked up with her a couple of times. I'm normally more of a ST guy and I was going to go to Koh Chang solo but I like her so I asked her and she wants to go.

Hey menthos

Let us know how it goes. As said i will be there going in a few days. Still looking for a girl to bring. Otherwise how is she girl situation in little pattaya?

Thanks

Blizz

I am 'planning' on going to Koh Chang next week for 2-3 nights. I was going to go solo but I met a TG who I think will be fun so I'll probably bring her. I'm probably going to stay at Paddy's Palms as I've read positive comments and it's dirt cheap. No mention on their site about the difference between a standard & deluxe room - anyone know? I'm going mid-week so I don't think it should be busy.

My main questions now are is there service on True? I don't necessarily need it for a couple of days but I'm curious. Are there Kasikorn ATM's/branch in White Sands Beach? I have an account here now so do I need to bring a bunch of cash or do I have easy ATM access like I do in Pattaya? I haven't used the k-atm card at another Thai ATM but I assume I can do that if I need to?

I stopped at a travel agent here and she told me the minivan/ferry was 600/person. I read a post a few minutes ago saying 400. I'm in LK Metro, anyone know where to book the 400 one? I think it leaves Pattaya early morning, do I need to book the return from here should I book one way and lock in the return once I'm there? Is the return from KC also early morning or is there an option to leave there in the afternoon coming back?

Lot's of questions - thanks for any replies. I'm not good at winging it - I like to figure a lot of things out before I go somewhere.

I'm curious about how the girl works out. I've had a few girls ask if I'd take them on holiday, some of whom were young and cute and looked to just be looking for a holiday, but I get this nervous feeling that I'm in for a big non-stop shakedown followed by some heavy on the guilt shakedown for a big payout at the end. So, I don't bother.

I'm curious about how the girl works out. I've had a few girls ask if I'd take them on holiday, some of whom were young and cute and looked to just be looking for a holiday, but I get this nervous feeling that I'm in for a big non-stop shakedown followed by some heavy on the guilt shakedown for a big payout at the end. So, I don't bother.

She started feeling a bit lousy yesterday and ended up sleeping for about 16 hours in my room. Now she has a bad cold and sore throat - somehow I didn't catch it (yet). I also saw a weather forecast that looked pretty dismal for Trat so I scrapped the idea of going to Koh Chang. I guess it'll have to wait till another trip since I go home in 6 days. This is the 2nd time I've been in town with plans to go somewhere and just ended up staying here.......easy to do.

She started feeling a bit lousy yesterday and ended up sleeping for about 16 hours in my room. Now she has a bad cold and sore throat - somehow I didn't catch it (yet). I also saw a weather forecast that looked pretty dismal for Trat so I scrapped the idea of going to Koh Chang. I guess it'll have to wait till another trip since I go home in 6 days. This is the 2nd time I've been in town with plans to go somewhere and just ended up staying here.......easy to do.

Seems to me that you need to take the leading role here , remember: up to you! As you aren't paying her for sleeping especially 16 hours a day!

But the girls do get a bit sick when we put the aircon on high all night!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

• 2 weeks later...

Seems to me that you need to take the leading role here , remember: up to you! As you aren't paying her for sleeping especially 16 hours a day!

But the girls do get a bit sick when we put the aircon on high all night!

I think most of them are working such long hours in the bars that they pig out on kip when you BF them for a few days. I had a little sweety recently for 4 days/nights and she was sleeping 16 hours or more each day. Didn't really bother me as I'd just climb in the bed and jump her and then go back to what I was doing before. But I think that little girl was just totally worn out. I mentioned it to the bar owner when I took her back and he told me she'd been working extra long hours recently as they were short staffed.