IGNORED

Veiw Taley 6

Beaverhunter

Has anybody rented an apartment or condo using Tik's Veiw Taley 6 Services. Good or Bad reviews would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

I have rented a condo there on 2 occasions. The same room on the 26th floor.

Tik runs a good operation and responds quickly to any email you send her. She went out of her way to find me another room for a day recently as I wasnt heading back to Bangkok until 5pm and didnt want to be wandering the streets all day after checking out.

The view from my room is spectacular and the location of VT6 is first class. You had better hurry though. I think the rooms are almost all booked for the rest of the year.

What website are they on

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

I rented condo in Jomtien last year from Tik. Great service, great rooms. Have not stayed in the View Taley 6 though.

I stayed floor 26 room 1004 over songkran, excellent room fantastic view 1800B per night. Good location. Only thing is that its a big monolith of a place with very little local character. On reflection, I prefer the smaller places.

Thanks gentlemen for ur thoughts. Just rented view taley 6 17-610 from oct. 8-13 then had to switch to I think 26-1006 till oct. 20.

Beaverhunter

What website are they on

Devils Den website scroll down a bit and look to the left. Not sure of the exact wording but it basically says condo rentals. It brings you right to the Tik's site and all of her services.

VT6 is the most expensive of the VT franchise I believe, mainly because of the location, and the location is wonderful. I love the place. I last stayed in 13-445 and the room was a Sea view one and it was Awesome! Nice big comfortable bed, computer provided, good balcony with views. Great for fucking a Tg from behind at night too. Try it, she'll get a kick out of it!

I've been staying in view talay 6 for my last 3 trips and 2 future trips. Dancewatchers has always been choice. they have been working out well for me and had only one minor clitch on there part that was responded to very quickly and fixed quickly. They respond to emails very well. and i will only use them when i come to pattaya. word of advice book early because the rooms go fast. i have been staying in the same room on the 18th floor so it's like i'm returning home each time

I Lucked out and got 1 for 30 days from Sept, going into October. I have to do 1 condo hop as the 1st 3 nights in the 1 I wanted were taken , but hten get to move over.

Tik was very good with answering all my questions. I had originally wanted 1 over in VT2A, but the next day I found the VT6'condos on Beach road. Completely missed it the day before, And I do believe I lucked out and got the last 1 available for the month of Sept. Was no problem changing my deposit agreement, luckily I had not sent it in the same day.

I have heard the VT6 location is great. Can anyone confirm this. I also have a South Seaview...;)

Posted Image 

Yes, it's next to CentralFestival mall, about 5 minute walk to Soi 8

Retired

can not find the cost?

They Vary and are on most of the condo posts...If in doubt email Tik...She'll get back to you same day usually..

Posted Image