Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

French drug suspect arrested by Pattaya Police with loaded firearm

benny31

French drug suspect arrested by Pattaya Police with loaded firearm

aaaaa.jpg

A foreign resident of Pattaya was arrested on drug offences over the weekend by Pattaya Police. Armed with arrest warrant number 374/2554 dated 1st July 2011, Police conducted a raid of a house in Soi 13 off the Tappraya Road in Jomtien where they detained Mr. Alexander Davis aged 28 who holds a French Passport and also claimed to hold a British Passport which was not produced. Inside the room, Police found a firearm, 0.47g of Crystal Methamphetamine, Marijuana seeds and 5 small Marijuana Plants which were being grown under special lights. Police Colonel Nantawoot, the Pattaya Police Chief questioned the man at the house where he explained that he had recently moved from Phuket to Pattaya less than 4 months ago and stated he was a freelance website designer. He claimed that all the drugs in his possession were for personal use only and he had no intention of selling them on to others. The weapon had been purchased from a friend based in Koh Samui, along with the Marijuana Seeds for a price of 25,000 Baht. Pattaya Police are now in talks with their Phuket colleagues over the arrest and for now Mr. Davis is being held on remand pending court proceedings.

and how do you know that....do you know this man personally, or are you saying he doesnt LOOK French ??

Guns in Thailand do not do you any good do they ?????

Was this guy a dealer of ice ?????

Another stupid Falang.

OMG in possession of Ice bad enough but actually growing cannabis in his romm, rofl - mad man...

This guy is not a dealer but a heavy user ... i know this from my Thai GF who happens to be friends with one of his "employees".

He is actually making a living from running websites offering to sell medicine & cigarettes for little dollars and promising to send the goods after receiving cash. He is getting the customers to send the $ via Western Union to Thai girls (who work for him as an "employee") and collect the cash for a small fee - he than does NOT deliver the goods but keeps the cash. Some might think this is smart - I think he is a scumbag who does nothing else than create a bad image for Farangs living in Thailand...

There seem still be enough naive people out there who are actually going for a deal like that !

I heard he is out on bail while one of the thai girls that got arrested with him (not in the news) is still in the monkey house and he does not (or can not) bail her out.

I just hope the coppers got the whole story and send him out of country for good or put him away until he grows some brains - if not the Thai family of the girl might arrange some "education" to the young man for a small fee...

come again...

:Jail1: Edited by sinterc007

My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son of a BITCH!

He is not French.

Here we go again... :Party3:

he has a French and British passport - no idea what he is....

come again...

he has a French and British passport - no idea what he is....

I'd say he's confused :)

BARGIRLS CAN FAKE AN ORGASM BUT I CAN FAKE A WHOLE RELATIONSHIP