IGNORED

A few quick questions..

nudes_of_asia

Hello All,

It's been about 3 years since I made the trip to Pattaya, but I'm booked for next week.

1. I have read that 2am closing is still in effect. Lucifer's was the place to go if you couldn't find a girl by that time - is that still the case? What time do they close?

2. I remember from last trip that the exchange rate at BKK airport was better than at the money changers in Patts. Is that still the case? Should I change it at the terminal or wait until I get there?

3. The thing I miss the most from LOS is a good soapy massage.. any recommendations?

Thanks

• 2 months later...

1. in my experience all discos an Walking Street keep open after 2:00. ive been in most of them after 4:00.

2. as i remember it the exchange rate was almost the same, the difference from place to place were very small.

3. Beach Road Area - Beach Road Soi 2 - Sabai Dee Body massage.