IGNORED

New Living Dolls One Re-Opening Party

Alan lad

Hello gang,

Just getting the word out on our renovations re-opening party! FREE Drinks and lower barfines during the party. Hope to see you there!

Alan

nlb_party.jpg

Shane,

Welcome to the board & thanks for posting about your reopening, i cant wait.

I have been here 3 weeks & missing you guys too mutt.

I'll move the thread into business owners & we'll get you set up as a business owner here on Pattaya Addicts.

I am sure a good few of us will be there for the opening, if we can get passed all the BOF balloon chasers :o

Cheers Mark

Count me in.......OH yea!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrrobj

aka "Mr Pimp"

To bad would love to be there.......................

post a report please so we at home can enjoy it to,maybe some pics?

Hi Guys,

Just some additional information from Alan. As he is still busy with completing renovations and cleanup.

1. Party is definitely on for Thursday August 16, starting at 8:00 PM

2. Free Draft and house drinks all night.

3. Barfines 200 baht after 10:00 PM

4. Additional ladies in attendance

Plus, he is adding for those who can't make the party.

1. For about 30 days, barfines will be 400 baht, dropping to 200 baht for the last hour of business

2. Draft will be 30 baht all night

Mates, Alan is working late to have everything ready, so let's get ready to have a blast!

Glenn

Shane, I wish I could've been there for the party. shame things didn't work out that way while I was there. But I'll have to make another trip back to LOS even if it is just to stop by and see you at the club. Best Wishes with the re-opening. And it was a pleasure meeting you.

wish i could be ther :Jump_Drool::Grin_Jump1:

hope its a great party alan

I will make a pilgrimage visit in Oct/Nov when I arrive on MY OWN Looking forward to 2 weeks of heaven. Question that somebody might help me with. About 2 years Ago spent 2 weeks on Pattaya ( wife in tow) so not many chances to explore but made nightly trip to Club Electric Blue on Walking Street, found it closed last visit in June. The Manager was English very nice fellow, cant remember his name, just wondering if he is looking after aby other GoGo now would like to buy him a drink next time. Hope somebody has info Thanks

hi guys

Sorry i have had to have a mate do some posting on my behalf ,with Thai works it is hard at times to get things done on time (unless you are there your self)

I finished at 3 am and was back there at 7 am and we are still cleaning (but the floor is finished now).

My mate get a few thing not quite 100% so i will just fix up the details .

OK tonight yes we have free beer and house spirits all night and indeed the bar fine is 200bt after 10pm .

After the party we (next day) will start for a mth (we will look again after this) a happy hour from 8 till 10 pm at 30 bt a drink ,this is house spirits and d/beer .

Bar fines are still what they were before which is 400 bt and at 2 am all bar fines are 200 bt EVERY NIGHT !!

Anyone who is new to Pattaya please feel free to PM me with any thing you are not sure about and i will help with almost any thing (yes even getting you a taxi from the airport )

Well for those in town tonight PLEASE come down and help us drink the bar dry . For those not in town what can i say ?? we are thinking of you ? No that would be a lie . You will just have to wait for your turn in the land of smiles.

alan

Damm.....I obviously timed for return to Pattaya perfectly!!! I love this town!!! :P:13:

Mr Pimp

aka "Mr Robj"

Alan, sounds like you been working your ass off. I am sure you will be muchly appreciated for all your efforts. Won't be there for your opening party, but will damn sure look you up when I get there the end of Oct. You all have a great time tonight and don't wear the girls out too much for us guys that won't be there. :GiveBeer1:

Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly!

Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably.. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Man.....I attended the "Grand" re-opening of Living Dolls 1 and it was a nite to remember!!!! :Hair_Out1::10::Dance1::Hair_Out1:

I came early, as I knew it was going to be standing room only!!! After getting loaded, I left within a hour......as I had to hit another party at Heaven's Above and also take care of some arrangements for my upcoming party Saturday (If the bars remain open......still unclear as to what's going to happen on Pattaya on Saturday with the elections).

Anyways......Shane did this one in style and I'm sure he accomplished his goals......as it was off the hook!!

Time to rest up......rought nite!! :Blur:

Mrrobj

aka "Mr Pimp"