Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Austrian Airlines

Strike07

2 days from now I will be flying to BKK from Vienna by austrian airlines (economy). Anything I need to worry about or is this just good regular airline?

Last time I used Swiss Air (economy) and it was ok for me, hope it will be the same with austrian.

Edited by Strike07

We are captives of our own identities, living in prisons of our own creation.

The last major accident was 2004 when flight 111 experienced loss of power and landed in a field just outside Munich with only minor injuries. Otherwise they got a pretty good record and believe you'll arrive safely in LOS ready for some good mongering

Had this airline from Brussels to Vienna and Bangkok last year april 2010. Everything is as it should be. Sufficient space in the seat and decent on board entertainment. Couldn't really think of any complain.

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

2 days from now I will be flying to BKK from Vienna by austrian airlines (economy). Anything I need to worry about or is this just good regular airline?

Last time I used Swiss Air (economy) and it was ok for me, hope it will be the same with austrian.

I flight many times with Austrian airlines from Vienna.(8 or 9 times maybe) Time 11.30 p.m. departure (often gate number D 25) landing 3 p.m. BKG time. I will flight again 16.October and 21 January. Price including all taxes (company order for me) is actually 640 euro. Good service. Some free alcohol wine beers whisky , TV in seat. Sometimes older stewardess.When you need some more information can send me PM. Enjoy your flight

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

I flew with them in 2005 and they were crap the plane was worn out the tvs did not work seats did not recline and personal lights did not work. The cabin crew were not helpful either.

www.lcfc.com

www.leicestertigers.com

Posted Image

CountdownClockCodes.com

I flew with them in 2005 and they were crap the plane was worn out the tvs did not work seats did not recline and personal lights did not work. The cabin crew were not helpful either.

Before six years? It was owner Nicki Lauda still? This time is owner Lufthansa company already. I do not claim service is better for this reason :D Now company flight by Boeing 777-200/200ER.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Oh yea and the aircraft is BOEING 777-200/200ER

God I am so stressed I am going to die before I even get on a plane =]

In my mind I am not afraid of travelling, but my body feels different.

We are captives of our own identities, living in prisons of our own creation.