Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

login problems

papasan

Does anyone know how this can happen?

I am an advanced member of both pattaya=addicts and Pattaya ladyboy.

Now I can login to Pattaya addicts from my favorites but cannot login to Pattaya ladyboy from favorites.

So I login in to Pattaya ladyboy from another direction.Have access no problem under same login name.

Now here is the problem. In the one I can login with I am a newby with one one post.I did a post closed windows. Opened windows again went to check Pattay ladyboy to see if my thread was getting replies I went through my favoriyes to check it. The post wasnot even in the recent posts section. So I closed again and went the other way. Opened up windows and logged in. There it showed as a recent post and as my frist post as a new memeber.

What could be the problem here

Does Pattay addicts and pattaya ladyboy have more than one site with same name?Very confusing .

I checked the times of my posts and in one site it is Thai time in the other there is a 12 hour difference.

Edited by papasan